*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217328-Star-Wars-the-FMG-awakens/cid/QPM6Y2XCQ-Padmes-gains-are-incredible
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2217328
The ladies of Star Wars undergo some much needed growth.
This choice: Padme's gains are incredible  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Padme's gains are incredible

    by: doomkop
Just in a few weeks she made significant result. Padme's whole frame had expaned significantly.

In every region of her body some muscles had formed. Her old clothes began to get tied and she could give Anakin a good match now. She didn't realized it yet.

Padme had finished her training session. As she got ready to take shower, she walked past a mirror. In the mirror she saw her body after a long while. Padme couldn't believe what she saw. She saw a new Padme. Her shoulders had widened and broadened. Lines of muscles had formed on her back and on her stomach. Her triceps, biceps and forearms had got mmore definition and her bigger pecs made her chest look more perkier.
Her thighs formed muscular tearshop and her calves began to form a diamand-shape. Her glutes had also increaed their size.

Padme stand before the mirror naked, only with a towel. She was flabbergasted. Padme flexed her bicec, they formed an impressive peak. "I didn't realized I made this much progress." she thought. After that she took a shower.

After she took her shower, Padme went to her room. She put new clothes new. Padme liked the feeling of the tight clothes on her skin. She sat on her bed and asked herself, if Anakin would like her muscles.

She spent even more time in the gym from now on.

...

After another whole month of training she mad further progress.

After a trainig session she looked up at the mirror. Her clothes got more and more tighter. So tight that you can see lines of muscles through the clothes. Her glutes had voluptous size now. Her shoulders had further widened and broadened, so she even had a hourglass-figure now.
Padme flexed her bicep. You could hear the strain of her sleeve fighting aginst her flexed bicep. And then it happened. Her clothes snapped. Now she could see her whole bicep which had build to a tennisball-sized biceps.
Padme decide to take her whole clothes of, so she could see her whole body.
Her muscle were not the size of a pro-bodybuilder, but still really muscular. Her pecs had turned intp slabs of muscles and made her chest look even more firmer and pirkier. On her stomach and her back the muscles gained more definition and form. Padme's thighs even some men would envie her for. They turned into pillars of strenght.
Her calves were also bigger.

She flexed her whole body. Padme was a sight to look at now. Padme tried different poses and examined her whole body.
Padme lover her body. Padme's equaled Anakin in muscle size now, in some parts she was even bigger then Anakin.

Padme retuned to her room to put some new clothes on. Suddenly someone knocked on her door










You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It was Anakin

*Noteb*
2. It was Obi-Wan

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 doomkop (UN: doomk0p at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reza0807 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217328-Star-Wars-the-FMG-awakens/cid/QPM6Y2XCQ-Padmes-gains-are-incredible