*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alinity Divine
  2. Twitch Streamers
  3. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217550-Shrunken-By-A-Streamer/cid/2852693-Alinity-Divine
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2217550
Stories about being shrunk by your favorite streamers.
This choice: Alinity Divine  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alinity Divine

    by: Aayla
You woke up still in a daze from the blinding light that had just filled your eyes. The last thing you remember you were watching Alinity's twitch stream, the next thing you know you're waking up in some weird fluffy field. As your eyesight begins to come back you realise something, the fluffy field going on for miles... is carpet. Looking up you spot the all too familiar furniture of Alinity's bedroom towering into the sky. You turn around just in time to see something unbelievable. Walking toward you, thousands of times bigger than your ant sized form, was none other than the monstrously enormous goddess Alinity Divine. Paralysed with fear you could do nothing but stand there as her gigantic bare feet came closer, they were almost upon you when...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Alinity spots a human

*Noteb*
2. Alinity spots a bug

*Noteb*
3. Alinity doesn't notice anything

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aayla (UN: reedoot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flurfley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217550-Shrunken-By-A-Streamer/cid/2852693-Alinity-Divine