*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2218351-Potty-Training-Can-Be-A-Nightmare/cid/2815421-They-throw-tantrums-and-fits-about-the-potty
Rated: E · Interactive · Children's · #2218351
Some children toilet train easily. Not these kids. This is for the slow and the tantrumy.
This choice: They throw tantrums and fits about the potty.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

They throw tantrums and fits about the potty.

    by: Danshi
Tobias, age two. His parents tried to go cold turkey with him and just took him out of his diapers one day and presented him with the potty. Tobias loves his new big boy undies but he hates the potty. He hates it, hates it hates it! He will start crying whenever his mommy or daddy make him sit on it for even just a second. He will happily pee on a tree or in the grass – or, more often than not, his big boy undies or the carpet. Just not in the potty.

Raphael, age three. Raphael lives with his single dad and he has just discovered his new favourite word: ‘No.’ At first Raphael made good progress with his potty training, he even had had a few completely accident-free days. But recently, just sitting on the potty has become a giant power struggle with him that usually ends in tears and wet pants.

Noah, age four. Noah’s parents recently divorced. They share custody over him and he spends half the month at his mom’s and the other half with his dad. Noah was fully potty trained over a year ago, but he did not take well to the stress and the new situation and right now he refuses to even sit on the toilet. He will deny he even has to go and only moments later go hide to wet or soil his pants, then he’ll claim it was an accident.

Logan, age five. Logan’s dad once told him that he had to learn to do a thing first before he was allowed to decide he didn’t like it. At the time, his dad had tried to teach Logan, who could be a bit of a scaredy-cat, to ride a bike and that was what he had been talking about. And once Logan had gotten the hang of it, he actually had decided he liked riding his bicycle very much. However, he had taken his dad’s advice to heart and identified a few other things in his life which he definitely knew how to do but decidedly did not like. Using the potty was one of them. His mom was not thrilled about Logan’s decision, to put it mildly. Dad actually thought his little rebellion funny. Mom wasn’t impressed with dad’s attitude, either.

Today, we are going to follow a day in the life of little…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. …Tobias.

2. …Raphael.

*Noteb*
3. …Noah.

*Noteb*
4. …Logan.

*Noteb*
5. …more choices.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Danshi (UN: rm6932 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowBlade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2218351-Potty-Training-Can-Be-A-Nightmare/cid/2815421-They-throw-tantrums-and-fits-about-the-potty