*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219261-Shrunk-With-Your-Kobold-Guests-VORE/cid/2819761-A-sober-hangover
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2219261
Kobolds have found a home with you, but you've found youself small as a grape!
This choice: In bed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A sober hangover....

    by: dynoboy44
You felt groggy and your head was hurting. Your alarm should've gone off. Where was Pata? You felt around your bed for her until you finally touched what you assumed to be her back. It was dark in the room from the curtain, so you didn't have the eaiest time with this terrible headache what was going on...

Finally after what felt like half an hour, your headache was finally starting to wane, and you rubbed the kobold's smooth-scaled back, only to start to notice how high up that back went, and the fact that as you sat up, it was her big rosy arm! Pata was massive! How did she get so big?!

You tried to get off the bed and around her, but you also noticed that your bed was a lot larger that you remember. And so were your blankets, and your pillows, and...

You tried to pinch yourself, only to feel this was reality. You were small!

Should you try and wake up Pata? Maybe she'd be helpful. Morning wood was also being a bother. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to feel her up? Kobolds were openly sexual, after all. Tough choice...

You have the following choices:

1. Make your way to her face

2. Trail your way down her legs

3. Climb her rear

4. Too dangerous! Hop down onto your carpet!


<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dynoboy44 (UN: dynoboy44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dynoboy44 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219261-Shrunk-With-Your-Kobold-Guests-VORE/cid/2819761-A-sober-hangover