*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219261-Shrunk-With-Your-Kobold-Guests-VORE/cid/2819780-The-most-important-meal-of-the-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2219261
Kobolds have found a home with you, but you've found youself small as a grape!
This choice: The kitchen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The most important meal of the day...

    by: dynoboy44
You had finished your shower and were ready to eat something before head off to work. Since it was Casual Friday, you could really wear something loose~ It really helped get rid of the stress you were feeling. You felt very uneasy since this morning, and you weren't sure why.

You usually made the kobolds breakfast first, before getting something in your own system. So you pulled out small fruits and some peach yogurt. You cut up a banana and added it to two bowls of fruit and yogurt. One for Pata and one for Lmou.

"Pata! Lmou!" you yelled. "Breakfast!" Just as you set the bowls at the counter to be eaten, you felt an odd sting run up your spine, and before you could even shout in pain, you were sitting on a floating piece of banana, before the piece of banana flipped over, and you started slowly sinking into the sweet orange dairy like it was quicksand.

A shadow fell over the banana rooftop currently trying to shove you deeper into the peach yogurt. Uh oh.

Whose bowl did you fall into?

You have the following choices:

1. Pata!

2. Lmou!


<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dynoboy44 (UN: dynoboy44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dynoboy44 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219261-Shrunk-With-Your-Kobold-Guests-VORE/cid/2819780-The-most-important-meal-of-the-day