*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219261-Shrunk-With-Your-Kobold-Guests-VORE/cid/2819788-Lounging-around
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2219261
Kobolds have found a home with you, but you've found youself small as a grape!
This choice: The living room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lounging around

    by: dynoboy44
You were heading off to work. Lmou & Pata had breakfast, and the yellow fat bump under the blankets off in the corner of the living room was still snoozing. His cute yellow tail was sticking out, too. So cute~

Just as you turned to the door, a sense of vertigo had you reeling! You fell to the floor, landing on your arms as to protect your head from a nasty impact. Once your sense of balance was done swirling, you got back up and looked around, quickly witnessing the extreme high-definition detail of your carpet floor. It didn't take a genius to understand that you were small. Very small!

You looked (now very far) over to see in the distance Lmou's footpaws hanging off the couch. The TV was on, so he might've been too focused to even notice what happened to you. You also gave another look to the now very distant dog bed with Kilo still as sleepy as ever, having not moved an inch at all. You saw in the corner of your eye as Pata walked out the hall and into the kitchen, likely to eat something, her little feet making distant thumps that you could hear from here...

Alright, you have a mission. Try and get the kobolds' attention. But how would you go about it?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dynoboy44 (UN: dynoboy44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dynoboy44 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219261-Shrunk-With-Your-Kobold-Guests-VORE/cid/2819788-Lounging-around