*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First Duty
  2. Andrea’s slave try-outs
  3. A Rude Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219877-Stepmothers-Greed/cid/2909901-First-Duty
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2219877
Your father has left you his fortune, your stepmom decides to shrink you so she gets it
This choice: Massaging her monumental ass  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

First Duty

    by: chaos
You nearly let out a yelp in surprise as your stepmother starts peeling off her pants, realizing her long legs and her skimpy, tight panties. Your first instinct is to look away, attempting to give the giantess some privacy. A second later you realize how fucking stupid that is. You’ve been shrunken down, turned into this sadistic woman’s slave and she had just decided you were literally going to start serving her ass. Andrea didn’t care whether you saw her undress or not, Hell, she probably got a kick out of it. That thought was confirmed a second later as her snide, booming voice called down at you.

“What’s wrong, slave? Am I too much for you?” She laughs at you, delighting in how uncomfortable you are as she sways her wide hips back and forth. You decide to try and stick up for yourself and look directly at her, showing you aren’t a complete coward. Andrea just responds by removing her panties, exposing her shaved pussy to you without a shred of shame. You avert your eyes, face going red and the laughter returns. Andrea seems to really relish how much her body affects you, any kind of power she has over your puny existence excites the evil woman it seems.

“Poor, pathetic bug. I know you’re not used to seeing this much woman, but you better get used to it. As my slave you’ll serve every inch of me, from my feet to my hair to my wet and very warm…” Andrea trailed over, running her fingers along the mounds of her sex as she let out a loud moan. You aren’t sure, but you think she might genuinely be getting aroused by all this, seeing you like this, so beaten down and humiliated seemed to be her thing. Not for the first time you wonder why she hates you so much.

Andrea moves onto the bed, the massive floor of cloth shifting underneath you, sending you tumbling back. She moves onto her stomach, lazily reaching for you as she gets comfortable. You hold her breath as the giant fingers come towards you, each ten times your size and probably twenty times your strength. You don’t run as she scoops you up, carrying you above her round, bare bottom. You stare down at it, momentarily mesmerized by the giant hills of slightly pale flesh. You’re not going to lie; it looks incredible as each cheek is seemingly perfect with no sag or blemish on its perfect curve. A big bubble butt that you’ve often seen moving away from you as Andrea leaves a room. It’s sexy, but also absolutely terrifying. Each cheek is as big as a house to you. If Andrea tried to sit on you that big booty would be the last thing you ever saw. The idea of rubbing it, worshiping it made you sick. You had to do this for the cruel woman that stole your life, it was a nightmare that you would give anything you escape. But there was no escape other than your own death.

The hand tilts and you fall, its sudden and you find yourself plummeting towards the right cheek. You hit the warm, soft cheek hard, bouncing off it a few feet before settling on it as it ripples from your body making contact. Andrea makes a sound, you’re not sure if it’s in enjoyment of you landing on her big ass or just the thought of her puny stepson trapped on her booty. You lay there on the uneven bun, sinking slightly in, trying to wrap your head around how your entire body is currently purchased a top your stepmom’s butt. As you remain still, a cold, commanding voice calls out to you.

“I don’t feel any rubbing. Is someone being a bad little slave because if that’s the case we can try seeing if you’re better at rubbing my asshole,” Andrea says with sadistic excitement. Not needing any more motivation, you start rubbing, pressing your entire arms into the supple flesh, and starting to move them in circular motions. Even though your so small, your movements cause the cheek to wobble slightly and the flesh to respond. Andrea must have one tender backside because after a few minutes of massaging she lets out a little moan.

“Harder, rub your entire body into it.” Apparently your still not good enough. As gross as it feels, and this does feel gross, you throw yourself into the smooth backside, grinding your entire body into the massive glute as you try to be the best slave possible to avoid death. You feel the flesh jiggling like crazy as you pretty much start trying to hug the butt cheek with your whole body, rubbing yourself into it while ignoring the fact that it belongs to someone you absolutely hate. It seems to work a bit too well because all this grinding starts to affect your body. To your shame, you start getting an erection from rubbing into the flesh for so long. You try to calm down but it's hard when you’re also focusing on humping a giant hot milfs ass. You just pray Andrea doesn’t feel it.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She notices and is pissed

2. She notices and is amused

*Noteb*
3. She doesn't notice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alistair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219877-Stepmothers-Greed/cid/2909901-First-Duty