*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hungry
  2. Slide out from her boobs
  3. Of course I will
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220221-Shrunk-around-Nico-Robin/cid/2842993-Hungry
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2220221
Tiny around the devil's child. What will happen?
This choice: Hungry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Hungry

    by: darkjak45
"You must be hungry." She said.

"Well, who am I to refuse when a lady offers." You said, making Robin giggle as she stood up. She makes her way to the kitchen which was empty so she didn't have to hide you. She puts you on the table and grabs an apple and cuts small pieces for you.

"Thanks." You said biting into it. Robin giggle watching you eat.

"So, little one. I told you a little about me, yet I hardly know anything about you." She said.

"It's not as interesting as yours. I don't have a fancy nickname. You'd only be bored to death." You said. You couldn't tell her the truth about what happened to you. So you try to brush it away, but this seems to make her even more interested.

"Don't be so modest. There has to be a story about your size. Maybe a devil fruit?" She said.

"....You wouldn't go hunting for it if there was a devil fruit like that and then use it on people?" You said a bit worried.

"Maybe." She said, smiling. "It's only fair I know a little bit about you."

You know she won't let up about this so you're going to have to give her something. You couldn't tell her the truth as it would sound crazy. Even though crazy things happen often here, you telling her you've been shrunken and transported here would be too crazy to believe. So you quickly think up a lie to tell her.

"Ok. My name is (your name) I'm....from a far away island village." You said, hoping she'd buy it.

"Really? An island village? Is everyone there tiny like you?" She said.

"Y-yeah. We're all the same height. More or less. They are really nice people."

"So what are you doing so far away from them?" She questioned.

"Well, I've always wanted to see what was out there on the ocean. So I built a boat and sailed off."

"So is that how you came across our ship?"

"Yeah. I was at sea for days until I came across your ship. I knew it would be dangerous to board a ship not knowing who's on it, but I was out of food and desperate. So I climbed aboard." You said. It's not the most well thought out lie, but it' the best you could do on short notice. You hope she buys it when you see her finger comes towards you and rubs your head and smiles.

"Such a brave tiny person. Venturing out onto the sea all by himself." She said, making you turn lightly red. Robin lets out a giggle seeing you like this. "Would you like to go back to them?"

"W-what?"

"I can take you back if you want. I just have to talk to our navigator and we can have you home."

"No. I don't want to go back. I was kind of an outcast among them. I'm way better off with you. Besides, I don't think you would give me up if you could." You said. Robin laughs a little.

"That is true. You are too cute to just give up. And since you want to stay with me, I guess that makes you a member of the Straw hats now. She said.

"M-me? A straw hat pirate?" You said stunned.

"Well, secret member. I don't know how the others will take to you. Except Nami. She'll probably enslave you or something like that." She said. She's right. You know Nami's personality and she will probably just use you for her own amusement. But still a member of the Straw hats? Even you didn't see this coming.

"I...don't know what to say. I don't know how I'll be able to do any of the things the rest of your crew can do." You said.

"Just keep being cute." She said, rubbing your head gently.

"I think I can manage that." You said. Robin smiles wide as she give you another cut apple piece. She was happy that you wanted to stay, albeit in secret. Still, having you around would be fun. As long as she doesn't overload on how cute you are.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Robin wants to play a fun game

*Noteb*
2. Robin puts you somewhere on her

3. Someone walks in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220221-Shrunk-around-Nico-Robin/cid/2842993-Hungry