*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cliff goes to visit Alucard
  2. A Test of Newfound Power
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220532-Gifted-by-a-Vampire/cid/2835281-Cliff-goes-to-visit-Alucard
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Cardio
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #2220532
Cliff has been bitten by a vampire that gives him incredible shapeshifting abilities.
This choice: Cliff goes to visit Alucard  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cliff goes to visit Alucard

    by: Lonly Wanderer
In the end Cliff decided to go check on his vampire sire, something made easier when he'd discovered that vampires could sense the one who turned them, as well as those they turn if they concentrate (well he'd discovered the former, Alucard told him the latter). So reaching out with his senses Cliff found his sire, the problem being he was on the other side of a military outpost. Sure he could shift into an animal and fly there, but that would ruin his fun as Alucard would sense him. Luckily the base itself wasn't within range of the vampire's senses, so as long as he didn't use any powers after entering he'd be fine.

With that in mind he put his plan into action. Slipping into his backyard Cliff transformed into a swarm of bats, which all took off to a shadowy, sheltered area just before the base. Once there Cliff decided to test out something he'd been working on: shifting between forms without it being some variation of himself between them. What this meant was when the bats swooped into his hiding space, they melded and reformed, not into Cliff's original body, but a variant of his wife, that was more fitting the current situation, a grinning pink haired and braided woman, with a nice sized chest, tank top, yellow camo style pants and combat boots.

[https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/upload...]

"This should do nicely, but now’s the best time to test it out" Cliff hums as he gives his chest a curious squeeze, then moving to the checkpoint. Luckily with a little effort his ID could be altered to match his current form and he was let through, though it felt odd to be the one getting hungry looks directed at for once. With the face of someone who 'belonged there' it was almost laughably easy to make his way through the area, and move onto the actually hard part, a mild hike. Why someone makes a home all the way out here he'll never understand, but the vampire seemed rather antisocial for the most part so there was always that.

As he made his way further from civilization the stronger his sense of Alucard became, luckily it was one way or else Alucard would sense him like a beacon and ruin the surprise. He actually wasn't THAT surprised when she found her senses leading her into a cave, it seemed like the kind of thing a vampire his age (whatever that is... besides old) would prefer.

"Who are you, to enter my domain?" a silky voice purrs as Alucard appears from inky blackness, the long cape/cloak adding to the mystique, as much as his blood red eyes, which widen almost comically "Hello my dear, how did you find me? And may I say you have some very nice earings there sweetie, they suit you very much"

Cliff giggles, using a low level psychic ability (mostly so the other vampire wouldn't notice) to help him know the best responses to his questions, what she would say "Why thank you Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome, they were a gift from my husband. I tend to wear them out to show I’m taken, don’t want people to think I’m free now do I?"

The vampire chuckles "True true, though it perplexes me as to how you learnt I was here, I've only been in this region 4 months" he wonders aloud

"Oh it's quite easy, when you can sense your location my Sire" Cliff purrs, before her features melt away, returning body and clothing into that of Cliff, who was grinning widely

"Damn fledglings, do you know how rarely I get a boner out here? Of course not, but you decide to ruin my day by mastering shapeshifting down to mimicking a human scent perfectly, and decide to taunt me with it. I should just shove you down the mountain for that" he grumbles, though it was clearly just a minor annoyance rather than true anger.

"Aw, I thought you'd be happy your fledgling had mastered your most interesting skill" Cliff fake pouts, causing the elder to crack a smile

"I do, if you can do more than cheap tricks and mimicry. Can you actually create someone, and make them seem real" he taunts as a challenge

Cliff returns his smile and begins to work his magic, once more transforming into a pink haired girl, this time with heart earrings, a darker pink headband and crop top and skirt combo with little hearts on them, topped off with sandals and a plain gold bracelet

[https://postimg.cc/642139PB]

"A child, interesting. Very nice earings my dear, where did you get them?"

"My daddy bought them for me cause I'm his bestest girl" Cliff chirps, letting his mind slip into what works best for his current body

"They suit you, I bet your father is a lovely man"

"He is, daddy works a lot, but he's always there for my piano recitals and tap displays, you know, BIG things" Cliff explains, waving his arms around widely

Alucard laughs, amused by the girl's enthusiasm "Very good. And not based on anyone, or at least not any one person?" he asks, as Cliff shifts back to normal

"No, just what I imagined a teenage girl version of me would act like, though the hair might have been inspired by my wife, as she had been the last and most common female form I’ve shifted into" he explains to the vampire, who nods

I expected as much. You really are quite skilled in the art of transformation, as your sire I am very impressed" Alucard hums, giving the man a proud smile “So what are you doing out here with this old man my dear fledgeling?”

“Mostly to show off, but also to check up on you, you looked like you could use the company” Cliff replies, surprising the elder vampire

“Honestly, I didn’t expect that, usually my fledglings disappear and only end back up on my radar when they don something stupid and nearly get themselves killed” Alucard mumbles which a dark chuckle and sigh “It is a pleasant surprise to have someone looking out for me” he muses

What now?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lonly Wanderer (UN: pokeprof at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cardio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220532-Gifted-by-a-Vampire/cid/2835281-Cliff-goes-to-visit-Alucard