*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Swipe Right!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221403-Macrophilia-Fetish-Dating-is-Dangerous/cid/2832038-Swipe-Right
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tyler
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2221403
Pulling a girl on Tinder wasn't meant to end like this.
Chapter #1

Swipe Right!

    by: Tyler
After endless swiping (and a paying a questionable amount for Premium), you've finally found a match! A woman with long dark hair, twinkling dark eyes and a playful smile - she is undeniably beautiful and maybe, perhaps, slightly out of your league. And so many similar interests! You must be a lucky guy. Right?

As you're holding your phone in your hand, the chat open to message her, you're shocked to see that she messaged you first!

I saw you drinking a beer in one of your pictures. Have you ever been wine tasting?

You smile, bemused, before replying: No, I haven't. Have you?

A few times actually, but I always get told I'm doing it wrong.

You feel the end of the pick-up line coming and decide to play along: How come?

They say to spit, but I always prefer swallowing.

You roll your eyes at how bad the line is, but still feel yourself twitch with interest. She's clearly interested and you decide to take a chance.

You have the following choices:

1. Arrange a hook-up.

*Noteb*
2. Ask her out to dinner!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tyler (UN: tylerwilmot80 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tyler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221403-Macrophilia-Fetish-Dating-is-Dangerous/cid/2832038-Swipe-Right