*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221821-TT-Vol-III-Ms-Devernes-Hotel--Casino/cid/2906998-Follow-another-set-of-guests-entering-the-hotel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2221821
Surprise, intrigue and transformations await in this mysterious new hotel establishment.
This choice: Follow another set of guests entering the hotel.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Follow another set of guests entering the hotel.

    by: Unknown
Fortunately for Damon, Cindy returned with Keely only a couple minutes later and, although the young preteen was still a bit irked, she was unharmed and daring to get their holiday started. After a few more minutes of making the final room preparations, the Holden family waved the perky blonde attendant goodbye and shuttled themselves off to their room. Whether or not Ms Deverne had any plans in store for them was yet to be seen but Butch had never been one to pry so she quickly pushed the family out of her mind (not a very hard task to do for her, if I’m being honest).

A few more minutes later and out from the back room stumbled Butch’s twin sister and genetic clone, Cuddles. Whereas Butch seemed sweet and innocently naive, Cuddles emitting the polar opposite vibe with her dark, goth-inspired clothing and her even more hostile demeanour. She quickly kicked her Roc Martens onto the desk, knocking over a stack of paperwork onto the floor as she popped a stick of bubblegum into her mouth.

“Slow day, b*tch?” Cuddles asked, using the ‘endearing’ nickname she’d christened her sibling. Butch either didn’t understand the context or the word or did and just didn’t seem to mind as she grinned back and said, “No, not really. At an amazing establishment like this business will always be booming!”

Cuddles rolled her eyes. “Ugh, you sound like one of those f*fking brainwashed goons that Swanny’s got roaming around this place. Is there anything that comes out of your mouth that isn’t mandated by the corporate oppressors stroking their d*cks and profiting off our labour above us?”

Butch thought for a second. “I found a quarter in the lobby today!”

“Wow. Congrats,” Cuddles replied, her voice heaving with sarcasm.

“Thanks! I’m gonna name him ‘Penny’! But Penny’s a girl’s name... Hey Cuddles, do you know if there are any male equivalents to the name ‘Penny’, because this little cutie deserves...”

“Woah, look, customers!” Cuddles breathed a sigh of relief as she watched a new group of guests approaching the hotel’s entrance. Observing them she could already tell that Swanson and Deverne would absolutely love the look of this new batch of donors. She stood bolt upright in her chair for the first time of that day, twiddled with the ring in her nostril and straightened her dark hair as she watched _______ step inside.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221821-TT-Vol-III-Ms-Devernes-Hotel--Casino/cid/2906998-Follow-another-set-of-guests-entering-the-hotel