*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222158-Low-Prospects-for-Littles/cid/2853125-Protest-against-tinies-abuse-what-can-go-wrong
by Ty975
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2222158
Today, the criminal, poor, and unlucky are condemned to be shrunk. Where do you fit in?
This choice: On the way to the Capitol! We must abolish these unjust laws!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Protest against tinies abuse, what can go wrong?

    by: Tslar
Usually you don't participate in those things. You are a vanilla 26 years old student, minding his own business, staying at home and studying.

In your opinion, eating or torturing shrunken people is wrong. Although not a popular statement, you still see them as equal human beings. After all, they were normal people who got shrunk as a punishment for some crime they made, even a very small one.

Every day you watched people around you abuse tinies. The most common use for them was as food. In some cases, they were used as consumables and personal hygiene products. In rare cases they were found straying around, probably escaped from somewhere. If a norm would find a tiny strolling out there, they almost certainly would 'dispose' of them in some hurtful way like stepping on them or abducting them to torture them to death later at home.

At your university it was fairly common. The cafeteria sold shrunken people as snacks and toppings to go on almost every meal. Here and there you could see students eating sandwiches with small limbs, sometimes a head, dangling at the edges. Some tinies were modified in factories so they were flavored, or coated in something that made them feel like a juicy chewing gum. Whenever you saw someone chewing one of those it sent shivers down your spine. In addition, there were biology classes that used to dissect live tinies. Some professors and teachers were known to abuse tinies during lectures as some sort of giving examples.

You avoided all of this. In fact, whenever you find a tiny straying, you tried to help them, giving them food and water, making sure to set them free in a relatively safe place. Living in the wild was very dangerous for tinies. Not only they had to scavenge for food and water, it was highly common to be snatched and eaten by some animal. Some dog owners were purposely purchasing tinies to use them as treats to their pets.

In spite all that, you never tried to take any action. You weren't one of those activist politics students. All until few days ago, some friends of yours persuaded you to come along to a protest against shrunken people abuse.
"Come on! It will be fine. It is a peaceful protest. It is coordinated and approved by the police. And also, I know you are with us!" said Lisa, a short redhead activist. She was one of those extreme vegans, also very feminist. You didn't agree with her entire agenda, but you did on the shrunken people matter.
She was very persuasive, and you agreed.

And now you were standing in a crowd. Right in front of the Capitol. All around you people lift signs with anti tiny abuse slogans, crying "Stop eating shrunken people". Here and there you saw some tinies riding shoulders of norms protesting. The protest started peaceful and just, while police securing a parameter around.


During the protest-

1) A group of rival people came across. They are in favor of shrunken people abuse and came to counter-protest and provoke your group. Some of them were going to eat and murder tinies right there in front of you.

2) Someone from behind accidently (or not) pushed you and you bumped into one of the cops, BIG mistake! And now you are in danger of facing attacking an officer accusation.

3) One of the police officers reaching for her pocket to grab a snack. Only after two bites you realize it is a bag of tinies she's snaking on. You can't just ignore that.. (or can you?)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tslar (UN: tslar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ty975 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222158-Low-Prospects-for-Littles/cid/2853125-Protest-against-tinies-abuse-what-can-go-wrong