*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222158-Low-Prospects-for-Littles/cid/2958577-Crushes-her
by Ty975
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2222158
Today, the criminal, poor, and unlucky are condemned to be shrunk. Where do you fit in?
This choice: Crushes her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Crushes her

    by: DerHumpf
"No. Please I..." Juliet lifted her foot just slightly and pressed down hard with the tip of her boot sole. The motin was too quick for the iny to react and cut her short in her plea, replaced by a short crackling and squelching sound. Her sole scraped from left to right a few times before pulling her boot back and walk on without looking back once again, leaving a dark, dirty stain on the wooden floor.

"Ok Ma'am. I think I've seen enough for now. This house is perfect. I will start tomorrow morning. Do you have a place to stay or do you will stay here during the purge?" She smiled with real joy over the upcoming hunt and inevitable destruction of these pests.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Use gas to stun them

*Noteb*
2. Use technology to find them

*Noteb*
3. Just hunt in the house for tinies

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DerHumpf (UN: derhumpf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ty975 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222158-Low-Prospects-for-Littles/cid/2958577-Crushes-her