*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something else...
  2. A New Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222464-Anthro-Hotel/cid/VRRLPYHW2-Something-else
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2222464
You check into a hotel that is filled with anthro creatures!
This choice: Something else...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something else...

    by: Griffinhybrid
You notice a casino like area to the left of the whole building, seemingly fitting for two floors in the main area as it's mostly shops, places to eat, but of course there was a casino area for gambling, and your interests sky rocket on making a quick buck, your 20 so it's completely legal, what isn't legal is how drunk you thought about becoming tonight, but this was a party afterall, other than a place to rest, eat and use the restroom, what else is a hotel good for?

You make your way over to the machine that changes money for the currency most machines use, you place in A $100 bill inside getting around 20 coins, meaning each was worth around $5 which wasn't a bad way to start seeing as most things took 1 or 2 coins upon inspection, but of course you could always gamble with more and gaining more money, after getting your 20 tokens you look around for something to use them on, your eyes landing on..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Griffinhybrid (UN: griffinhybrid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cooling999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222464-Anthro-Hotel/cid/VRRLPYHW2-Something-else