*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not Yet (Failure)
  2. Down the rabbit hole
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222682-Escape/cid/2840604-Not-Yet-Failure
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2222682
Can you escape the ancient ruins, or forever be changed by them
This choice: Go one without the bag (Wis 8)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Not Yet (Failure)

    by: Komfy Kat
You glanced up at the bag above you, then to the door at the far end of the room. Taking a deep breath, you turned and took a couple steps towards the exit. Your steps sounded unnaturally loud as they echoed around you, like they were calling you back to your bag. You stopped and glanced back at the bag as it swayed lightly from side to side. The light from above seemed to be making it glow.

Slowing to a stop, you bit your lip as your mind raced over the possibilities of what could lie further inside the temple. Having your bag would definitely make you more comfortable with proceeding deeper in.

You swung yourself around, and took a few steps towards the bag hanging above you. You fixed your eyes on it, and the items you knew it contained. It was taunting you. Close enough that it was feasible to get it, yet far enough that it would be risky. Too risky.

You turned back towards the door took a confident step. You didn't need the bag. You could always feel around in the dark and hope you didn't fall down a crevice or off a cliff. You could always ignore the pain in your body, and your clothes would work for bandages. You were a pretty confident climber, even without a rope.

The door stood in front of you, looming ominously. You shivered as a cool breeze seemed to escape from deeper within the temple, like a long exhalation. You could hear the sounds of water dripping further within, though you found yourself hesitating to even look through the massive doors. You had no idea what awaited you.

You closed your eyes and turned around with a sigh. You just couldn't bring yourself to leave without at least trying to get the bag.

STATS
HP: 10/20
Strength: 8 (Temp 7)
Dexterity: 8 (Temp 6)
Constitution: 6 (Temp 5)
Intelligence: 7 (Temp 6)
Wisdom: 9 (Temp 4)
Charisma: 6

Physical Descriptions
Hair: Black Waist-Length
Eyes: Green
Mouth: Normal sized lips, thought they are bleeding a little
Chest: Almost flat A-Cup
Belly: Flat and toned, like the rest of your body
Groin: Virgin and tight
Weight: 100 lbs
Height: 5'1"
Body: Lean and toned from plenty of exercise

Inventory
Nothing
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222682-Escape/cid/2840604-Not-Yet-Failure