*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222682-Escape/cid/2855491-The-Path-of-Gluttony
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2222682
Can you escape the ancient ruins, or forever be changed by them
This choice: Go eat some of the food, you're so hungry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Path of Gluttony

    by: Komfy Kat
Your eyes darted around the large room, admiring the three women before you. It was almost tranquil here, you thought, taking a few steps towards the pool in the middle of the room. It wasn't very deep, but the water was crystal clear. The pool seemed to emanate the blueish glow and you could see streaks of blue at the bottom of the pool. It was almost like something out of a video game.

The sound of water from the jugs stood alone in this untouched sanctum. The sound almost made you think of a Japanese garden you'd visited a few years ago. There was a nice pool with some fish, and the sound of water. It had been so peaceful there, and this place seemed to feel similar. This place was a place of reverence and reflection. But there was also something off about it.

Your stomach let out a loud growl, and your found your gaze drifting towards the mountain of food piled in front of the fat statue. While you were intrigued by the other statues, your hunger seemed to call you to investigate further. Your footsteps mingled with the sound of water as you strode towards the massive girl, feeling a strange feeling of excitement in your groin as you approached.

You slowed to a stop as you approached the table, taking a moment to look up at the obese statue. She was beautiful, despite being so fat. Or maybe because of it. She looked to be about your age, and even looked somewhat similar to you in appearance. Well, if you happened to put on a couple hundred pounds. You shivered as a tickling feeling emanated from your moistening slit.

Every detail of the statue was beautifully represented in the girl before you, from the subtle way the fat was distributed down to the stretchmarks that covered her swollen belly and limbs. She was enormous. She was far too fat to move on her own, but she seemed so happy. Her face was almost spherical, and seemed to blend seamlessly into her massive torso. Her breasts looked like nothing more than folds of fat with large nipples on the ends, and her belly seemed to flow out in waves. Her thighs were so thick that she almost looked like she didn't have legs, and that she was just one big soft pillow.

You'd always been intrigued by fat girls. You'd often wondered what it would be like to be that fat. To struggle even to stand up. To be so heavy that just walking across the room would leave you winded. This statue is what you'd always wanted, among other taboo desires. You licked your lips as you turned your attention to the table laden with food.

You were surprised to see that it was mostly desserts, though that would make sense for how big the girl was. However, the thing that was more surprising was that it all looked like it had been freshly made. There were pies, and cakes, and cookies, and brownies, and the list went on. There was almost every type of dessert that you could think of, all just sitting here in a temple that supposedly hadn't been visited in ages.

You knew that there was something wrong about this feast just sitting here, but your curiosity got the better of you and you picked up a cookie. You examined it carefully, letting the smell of the delicious morsel fill your nose before taking a bite. It was amazing. It was one of the best cookies that you'd ever had, and you quickly shoved the rest of it in your mouth before grabbing another.

You were on your fourth cookie by the time you realized that there was a large stone chair facing the statue at the table. It looked like it was made for someone much larger than yourself, but you figured you might as well sit down.

You plopped down heavily, and jumped as you felt the chair shift beneath you and a grating sound filled the chamber, drawing your attention towards the groin of the girl. Or where the groin would be if it wasn't sporting a large stone door.

You carefully, picked your way around the table, moving towards the girl. You grabbed another cookie as you moved, shoving it into your mouth as you moved closer to the girl. You were moving between her large legs now, which seemed to completely dwarf you in size, however, your gaze remained fixed on the door in front of you.

You glanced upward as you walked beneath her massive belly, feeling a tingling in your groin as you thought of having a belly that big. You loved everything about her, but right now you needed to know what was up with this door.

It was almost half again as tall as you, and at least five times as wide. The door was covered in dust, though you could see that it wasn't perfectly smooth as you'd originally thought. You pressed your hand to the cold stone and began rubbing the dust off. You could feel indentations set into the stone, and they seemed to make several pictures as you removed the dust.

Finally, you stepped back, taking in the images before you. The first seemed to show a young girl being led to the table by obese woman. The young girl was thin and almost looked like you, causing you to squint as you tried to examine it closer. She looked the same age as you, and seemed to have many of the same features. You felt a flutter in your groin as your eyes moved to the next image.

The girl was sitting in the chair, food in both hands. She looked a little fatter, though you wouldn't really call her fat. If anything a little heavier than average. This caused another flutter as you imagined yourself growing fatter and fatter, and you had to stop yourself from fingering your slit.

Biting your lip, you noticed that the door seemed to be about halfway open, suggesting some correlation between eating and opening the door. You glanced back at the table behind you as your stomach let out another loud growl. Tearing your gaze away from the table, you turned your attention to the final image.

Your hand instinctively began caressing your slit through your loose pants as you admired how chubby the girl looked as she stood in front of the open door. She was curvy in all the right places, and seemed even more beautiful with the extra weight. You wished that would happen to you. You wanted it!

In a fit of desire, you rushed back to the table and practically jumped into the chair, grabbing a cupcake and shoving it into your mouth. You felt the chair shift, and the door seemed to grate open about a foot. Unable to resist, you grabbed a cake and began shoveling it into your mouth.You kept your eyes on the door as you ate, watching it inch slowly open as you did so.

It was getting so hard to resist the food as you finally stopped eating long enough to lean back and note the progress that you'd made. The door was about three-quarters the way open, though you figured that you'd need to get it all the way open for it to lock into place. However, you were finding it hard to resist just eating more food. It was like the more you ate, the more you needed. You knew there was something wrong with wanting to keep going, but it was so tempting.

STATS
HP: 16/20
Strength: 8
Dexterity: 8
Constitution: 6
Intelligence: 7
Wisdom: 9 (Temp 5)
Charisma: 6

Physical Descriptions
Hair: Black Waist-Length
Eyes: Green
Mouth: Normal sized lips, though they are bleeding a little
Chest: Almost flat A-Cup
Belly: Slightly swollen with food, and looking rather stretched.
Groin: Virgin and tight
Weight: 110 lbs
Height: 5'1"
Body: Your body is lean and toned from being physically active, though there is an almost imperceptible amount of fat beginning to cover your frame.

Inventory
- Cell Phone
- Headlamp
- Water canteen
- Snacks
- 30 ft Rope
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222682-Escape/cid/2855491-The-Path-of-Gluttony