*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The names Twig
  2. One Magical Day Awaits
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2223452-A-Fairy-Big-Girlfriend/cid/2846600-The-names-Twig
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2223452
you were just a normal person, until you had a run in with a fairy with magical powers.
This choice: Twig  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The names Twig

    by: Blood Shot 416
"Well you did say that you were sorry, so I guess I can forgive you it for now. My names Twig!" She said with a joyful tone. She then winked and flew up to your face, her yellow hair moves like the wind and here wings flapped as quick as the eye can see. "I don't really talk to much humans. Mostly due to the fact that they rarely come around, so you can kinda see why I snapped at you like that I didn't really know what came over me their." She then flew over to your shoulder and sat down, maybe this isn't so bad after all she seems rather nice granted her anger was justifie this could be a start of a quick friendship.

You turned you head towards her "No worries it was understanded, water under the bridge." She gave you a sun filled smile and a cute squeaky chuckle, you continue along the path but their is still one thing that bothers you.

The fairy dust from earlier you still don't know what the effects are or even if they even have an effect you head still hurts from it. Though it is starting to clear up Twig would of said that the dust she through had some magical effect to it. You look back at Twig and shes still sitting there swinging her feet back anf forth with a care free smile. So it must be nothing you are probably thinking to deep into it, you breath a sigh of relief. Then Twig tugs on your ear wanting to tell you something so you lean in.

She stands up on your shoulder and gave a small grin "what if I showed you something cool lets just say it's a little suprise that your going to like." She flew off your shoulder and flew infront of you "Come on follow me!" She said with a musical tone.

You do like suprises so you figured to follow her, if it's was that cool you have to go and see it so you ran after her at full speed. You never thought that some one as small as her would be that fast but the enegy she have shows it. You made it to a clearing in the woods and their she was waving at you, she then flew towards you now lets see what this suprise is all about.

What is the suprise?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blood Shot 416 (UN: bloodshot416 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blood Shot 416 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2223452-A-Fairy-Big-Girlfriend/cid/2846600-The-names-Twig