*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maple
  2. More
  3. One Magical Day Awaits
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2223452-A-Fairy-Big-Girlfriend/cid/2864484-Maple
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2223452
you were just a normal person, until you had a run in with a fairy with magical powers.
This choice: Maple  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Maple

    by: Blood Shot 416
"Well I don't think will accept you apology just quite yet. Even though you were nice about it, I feel that you are just going to be more aware." It seems that this fairy does seem to have doubt and you can't really blame her you did almost hurt her unknowingly.

"Look I understand that you don't trust me just yet, but trust me I'm willing to make it up to you. We are all flawed." It seems that lowered are guard and by the looks of it shes calming down.

"Well your right I guess we all over react but, I geuss I can take up your offer to make it up. The names Maple." She then reaches out her hand. You reached out your finger and you shook on it she has quite a good grip on that hand shake. "You see I'm sorry that I can be quick to the point at times I can be like that at times." She seems rather nice and now she seem to quickly get a liking to you, well you think so.

"No problem we can all be like that, what are you like most of the time?" you figured to brake the ice between the two of you just to ease the tention.

"Well I like to get my hands dirty I like to go out and explore my magical powers to see how strong I can get them. I'm a real go-getter with a nice additude." Well that no puts to question about the fairy dust she through at you earlier its most like nothing but you might as well check.

"So what was that fairy dust ment to do?"

What does it do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It shrinks you

*Noteb*
2. It does nothing

3. More options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blood Shot 416 (UN: bloodshot416 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blood Shot 416 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2223452-A-Fairy-Big-Girlfriend/cid/2864484-Maple