*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2223610-Matt/cid/2879765-He-puts-you-between-his-ass-cheeks
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alex
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2223610
Adam and Matt have been friends for years. but suddenly Adam shrinks with Matt unaware.
This choice: He puts you between his ass cheeks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He puts you between his ass cheeks

    by: Aleksi
"I know!" Matt exclaimed as a light bulb turned on in his head. "I'll just put you back between my ass cheeks, since you already spent some time in there. How would you feel about that?"
Adam thought about it while looking into his hot jock friends smiling face. When else would anyone get a chance to be between a sweaty football players hot ass cheeks during practice. His mind raced when he imagined all smells and sounds he'd get to experience in between his friends crack.
"Sure thing! It could actually be kinda nice, I really enjoyed being there, and your farts weren't half-bad", Adam nervously responded.
"Okay, in you go then", Matt responded and pulled his shorts off. He squatted on the floor and put the hand with which he was holding Adam right in the middle of his cheeks. To tiny Adam the view was amazing. He couldn't see anything but too large, fuzzy, white globes and a pretty pink hole in the middle, lined with darker ass hair. Matt's hole seemed to be winking at Adam, almost as if it was inviting him to enter asshole heaven. Adam was fully embracing this calling and soon enough he felt Matt's muscular ass ring tighten around his head. Suddenly all he could see what darkness. But it didn't matter, since the smell of a class-A stud's anal canal was something much better.

"Are you fastened dude?" Matt asked. Adam couldn't really respond since he was feeling so light-headed as the oxygen in his lungs was slowly being replaced by teen ass gas. Matt took Adam's silence as a yes and put on his soccer gear. When he was ready, he left out a small fart to release Adam's head from the sphincter. He naturally assumed that his buddy would be in a much safer place between his muscular cheeks than dangling but his face from his asshole. To Adam however, Matt's "small fart" was something much more. It felt like a toxic hurricane had just blasted him in to the ass crack, and he could swear that the foul smelling air had infused to every pour of his face.

During the drive to his practice Matt felt pleasurable tingles from his ass as Adam moved around in there. He had never realised that having something, or someone, constantly stimulate his ass would feel so good. He felt how his heart started to pump faster and how adrenaline started to pump in his veins. "Fuck!" Matt thought. He was already feeling to pumped, and he hadn't even got to practice yet. "What would it be like to have someone living in my asshole..." he pondered as he pulled up to the parking lot of the stadium where they trained. In Matt's pants Adam had had some time to adjust to being between his friends ass cheeks. He was expecting a bumpy ride, but even as the practice began, Matt was surprisingly able to keep his butt fixed, so Adam wasn't thrown around in his underwear. "Well, since I'm going to be here for sometime, I might as well do something useful", Adam thought. His friend's hygiene wasn't impeccable, so he certainly wouldn't mind a little helping hand.

He first started to lick and chew on the tender pink meat on Matt's hole, getting it nice and shiny. Then Adam moved to the dinkleberries in the ass hair around Matt's hole. He had never eaten shit before, but he figured that coming from a football stud, this would be as tasty as it could get. Surprisingly, the taste wasn't as bad as he had imagined. It was a kinda fudgy actually, and Adam found himself enjoying the excrements of his friend. The brutal flavour was something he had never tasted before, but still Adam found himself getting aroused by the fact that his friend used-up food waste was now his source of nutrition. Chomping down on his teen jock-god's shit and cleaning his asshole had made Adam quite tired. Still, he munched on the thick growth of hair that lined Matt's ass crack and tried to savour and smell every scent that lingered upon each dark colored shaft.

Soon enough, the practise was full-swing and Matt played better than he had ever played before. He knew that whatever Adam was doing down there was helping him exceed his limits. But being the stud he is, he soon started to sweat and could feel the sweat drip down to his crack. He knew that next it would drip down his legs, and he hated that feeling, luckily for him however, he would be saved from that today. Adam had chosen to take a rest in the ass hair jungle of his friend. He noticed how it was getting hotter and hotter around him, and the occasional farts started to smell damp. He looked up the crack and saw a massive drop of ass sweat forming, ready to drop soon. A devious idea got into his mind, as he realised that could go for a drink. He got into position under where the sweat would soon drop to. He waited with his mouth open and was soon greeted by a massive flow of water. He drank greedily all the salty sweat he could get into his mouth. It was tastier than any drink Adam had had before, so refreshing... so dirty. His body got a nice wash at the same time, and soon a nice meaty fart would dry him clean. Since most of his sweat was either stuck to Adam or consumed by him, Matt never felt it running down his legs. He had no idea what had happened, but he didn't mind. The ripe odor of Matt's asshole was getting stronger and stronger and Adam wasn't able to resist dragging his face along the warm, sweaty, ripe asshole. He was in heaven, and came simultaneously as Adam ripped a 15-second long SBD.

The practise ended, and every other member of Matt's team was questioning him what he had taken to play so extraordinarily well, he just shrugged and said that "he has been working his ass of", though in reality, it was someone else who had been working on his ass. He quickly drove home, skipping the shower naturally, because he knew he had to have a talk with Adam. As soon as he closed to front door, he pulled his pants of and began digging in his ass. When he finally felt Adam, he pulled him out and sat him the kitchen counter.
"How was is, all you all right?" Matt asked
Adam, still dizzy from the but fumes, responded "Yeah dude, it was great, I love your ass!"
Matt was surprised but glad about this reaction, and began telling Adam about how well he did in practisce and how good it felt to have him near his hole. While he was excitedly explaining to Adam how great he was, Matt noticed something in the mirror from the corner of his eye. He noticed that his still bare ass, was clean. It was really peculiar, since he doesn't wipe really carefully and he had just been at football practise. A huge smile took over his face as he realised that his buddy had taken care of one of the most tedious things he could imagine, personal hygiene. That also explained Adam's bulging stomach, he had eaten Matt's sweat and gunk! Of course, it was only the ass region, but he had done such a good job, that Matt had to make him an offer.
"Umm, I know that this might be weird and all... but since you seemed to enjoy your time in my ass. Would you like to clean my other body parts as well?" Matt asked Adam, whose curiosity was piqued. "While you do it, I can search for a way to get you back to normal! You wouldn't have to go near by dick and balls if you don't want to. What do you say?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aleksi (UN: aleksi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2223610-Matt/cid/2879765-He-puts-you-between-his-ass-cheeks