*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What type of person are you
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225005-The-Tiny-Prison-a-new-type-of-prison/cid/2854922-What-type-of-person-are-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2225005
You are going to prison, but their is a catch, you are shrunk! Will you survive? Read/add!
Chapter #1

What type of person are you

    by: UltimateGiantess
So what type of character are you in this new prison?

Prisoner: Need I say more. You are shrunk and obey both the small male guards and giant female guards and warden of you will suffer massively, and I mean massively.

Female Guards: The cream of the crop here my friends, this is the ladies who are to the shrinks as big as a building to them, and the prison is specially designed with them in mind. They rule the prison with an iron fist, and they can easily make the tinies lives a living hell. Hell even the male guards who are shrunk fear them. It’s so bad that the female guards live at the prison as they get a pampered life in the process as well.

Male guards: Here the male guards are shrunk but they also run the place. They are there to escort the prisoners to their jobs, and are just as brutal in abuse, beating up children even to prove their point. They at times fear what the female giants could do to them but are often spared as they work with them closely.

Children: Wanna know what I am putting this option in here. Because in the Cyromane Prison, children who are taken to this prison often share many of the same problems as adults as it is just as corrupted. Here they are subjected to different conditions, as they are treated lightly better, but to what extend we don’t know. Many were brought in because of corruption in the system, or some were born in prison by the shrunken females so they are now property of Cyroname. I can keep going on and on, but we be here all day.

Giant Young Girls: Don’t know why this prison does it, but apparently the Cyroname offered the female guards the right to let their kids live and run the prison with them, and are just as tall. They are girls as young as 5 towering prisoners, and they are truly a hand full to deal with. They even have special areas were they play with prisoners or use them, and many, many deaths happen here because of it. But the system is corrupted so who cares.

So who will it be?

You have the following choices:

1. Adult Prisoners (18+)

2. Female guards (18+)

3. Male guards (18+)

4. Children Prisoners (5-17)

5. Giant young girls (5-17)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225005-The-Tiny-Prison-a-new-type-of-prison/cid/2854922-What-type-of-person-are-you