*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He was growing taller
  2. Ross the Inquisitive
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225100-The-Growth-of-Ross-Lynch/cid/3478263-He-was-growing-taller
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2225100
The former Disney star grows into the absolute biggest thing show business
This choice: He was growing taller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He was growing taller

    by: rpdr fan
Ross sat down, his stomach churning ominously. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead as the room began to feel unbearably hot. He felt a strange sensation in his body, a stretching feeling that sent alarm bells ringing in his mind.

"What...what's happening?" he stammered, looking down in horror as his hands began to lengthen and thicken. His fingers became unnaturally long and meaty, and his arms followed suit, bulging with an alarming amount of muscle that strained against his skin. His shirt tightened around his expanding chest and broadening shoulders, the fabric pulling and tearing at the seams. Ross grunted in pain as he felt his pecs swell, the muscles becoming hard and defined under his stretching skin.

Ross kicked off his confining underwear as his lower body started to change. His legs lengthened, his thighs bulging with muscle that felt painful and alien. He could feel his feet grow, the sound of cracking bones echoing in the silent room. His toes lengthened, and his foot grew wider, thicker, the sensation making him gasp in pain.

"God...I...I'm growing," Ross choked out, his voice dropping in pitch as he continued to expand. His underwear was now a tight band around his waist, and he ripped it off, grimacing as his hips widened and his ass swelled with muscle. Ross grunted, feeling a terrifying pressure in his groin as his member began to lengthen and thicken, the transformation sending waves of pain through his body.

He looked at himself in the mirror again, his height already towering over his previous stature. His face was changing too, jawline becoming more pronounced, cheekbones sharper. His hair seemed to darken, becoming a richer shade of blonde. Ross ran a growing hand through his hair, a whimper escaping him as he flexed his aching bicep.

His body continued to grow and swell, his muscles becoming more defined and powerful. The skin stretching over his expanding body sent waves of pain through him, making him grit his teeth. Ross was turning into a giant, his body morphing into a figure that was more god-like than human.

He finally stood up, his head nearly touching the ceiling of his trailer. His surroundings seemed small and insignificant compared to his massive form. His transformation seemed to be slowing down, but the aches and pains were still there, a constant reminder of the drastic change he had undergone. Ross took a step, his heavy footfall echoing in the trailer.

Eventually, the painful transformation stopped, leaving Ross panting and sweating, his body radiating heat and throbbing with pain. He looked at his reflection again, his new form towering and muscular. He was a giant now, a god among men. But instead of satisfaction, all Ross felt was fear and confusion. He had wanted this, but not like this. Not with the pain, the fear, the loss of control. He was a giant, but he felt more lost and small than ever.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ross starts growing again.

*Noteb*
2. Ross calls a friend for help.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rpdr fan (UN: royalroyy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smut Lorde has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225100-The-Growth-of-Ross-Lynch/cid/3478263-He-was-growing-taller