*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His penis started inflating
  2. Ross the Inquisitive
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225100-The-Growth-of-Ross-Lynch/cid/XJL36LC79-His-penis-started-inflating
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2225100
The former Disney star grows into the absolute biggest thing show business
This choice: His penis started inflating  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

His penis started inflating

    by: Ms. Ferocity
He got up to put the box in his refrigerator, and once he closed the door, he suddenly felt queasy, nauseous-like. Figuring that it was from eating all that chocolate at once, he sat back in the wooden chair and rubbed his stomach. As time passed, his stomach started growling and Ross started sweating, the room slowly starting to feel as if it were growing hotter and hotter. A dark, mysterious figure secretly watched from Ross’ kitchen window

Following another growl of his stomach and closed his eyes. He would not open them again until he released a deep moan. He then saw that his penis started growing like crazy! He started feeling intense growing pains in his cock, groaning and moaning in deep pain. He was gripping onto the walls while his penis went from 8 inches to 14 and 1/2.

The pain stops and he looks down to see an absolute monster cock... He instantly feels 10x better and... a little horny? He immediately takes his hand and starts pumping his huge, girthy cock. He strokes and strokes, feeling the intense pleasure all throughout his body. He's pinching his nipples and rubbing all over himself to maintain his composure. He starts stroking faster, causing his whole body to shiver in nothing but pure ecstasy.

He gets to climax but stops, trying to get the most out of his pleasure. He grabs his clear jelly fleshlight, and starts fucking it like no tomorrow. It expands heavily around his huge manhood. He continues pumping his cock into the pocket pussy. He can't stop...

"Oh god..." He thinks, as he reaches his climax. He feels the power of his semen shooting through his penis, and then it finally releases. It squirts all the way across the room, all over the floor. It is the most pure, thick, and juicy cum.

As he continues to cum for about a minute, someone opened his door without him noticing and just couldn't help but stare. Ross looks over at the man standing in the door way and tells him, "Oh... oooh... God. Sorry about that." But he starts to walk away when Ross yells at him.

"Hey! Do you uh.. think you could clean up this mess I have in my room?"

The man replies, "I don't know man..." while blushing.

"C'mon, I- I'll pay you."

"Uh.. how much?" The man asks.

"500 before and 500 after. Please just clean it up?" Ross asks again

"Hm. Sounds like a fair deal."

They go back into his room and the cleaner gets down on the floor and starts licking it up and while this is happening Ross can feel himself getting hard again. He takes his monster cock out of his underwear and gets on his knees behind the cleaner, and slips down his pants and starts ramming it into the man. The man starts moaning and screaming as he watches Ross' body expand even more... what is it?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ms. Ferocity (UN: solarferocity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smut Lorde has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225100-The-Growth-of-Ross-Lynch/cid/XJL36LC79-His-penis-started-inflating