*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Concert
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225695-Shrunk-By-Your-Crush/cid/2859206-The-Concert
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2225695
The girl of your dreams finds out your ultimate fantasy and decides to take full advantage
Chapter #1

The Concert

    by: ScentlessApprentice
It was a fantastic concert, you had a spot on the front row and the music was awesome. You bounced around and the fact that your crush, Hayley, agreed to go with you made it the perfect night. After two hours of non-stop moshing, the band finally finished their set.

Amongst the crowd of people, you finally managed to squeeze out of the doors into the cold winters night outside. You had agreed not to drink anything so you could take Hayley home, but you didn't let that spoil the night as you walked down to your car. You got into your car and began heading over to Hayley's apartment.

"I had a great night Hayley! I didn't know you were into the same music as me, we should do this again", you exclaimed to Hayley.

"Definitely! I didn't know you were so much fun", Hayley giggled to herself as you chuckled slightly.

You had that feeling in the pit of your stomach that something could come out of this as you pulled up outside Hayley's apartment. She looked at you with a wild look in her eyes and you looked back, you couldn't control yourself as your head lurched into Hayley's face and began to make out for a few minutes.

"D-Do you want to come inside?" Hayley asked...

You have the following choices:

1. "Of course!"

*Noteb*
2. "I should really be getting back"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ScentlessApprentice (UN: scentlessa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ScentlessApprentice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225695-Shrunk-By-Your-Crush/cid/2859206-The-Concert