*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 14 year old (middle school age)
  2. So it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226710-The-dude-that-shrinks-Women/cid/2867811-14-year-old-middle-school-age
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by shaman
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2226710
You are a male that can shrink any woman you touch
This choice: 14 year old (middle school age)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

14 year old (middle school age)

    by: shaman
... A 14 year old. You stop looking into the mirror and go to get you clothes for school on. "Hey, you better be ready up there!" You hear a bellow from down stairs.

"I am Hannah." You say back to the voice. The one that yelled at you was your step-mother Hannah. She is a woman of 5'6", with a nice figure. Red curly hair, and a mean streak a mile long. At least to you.

You live with her and her 2 dem- daughters, Angie, who is 19 and makes you do everything for her, she is a bit more on the chubby side, and hardly brushes her light brown hair. She also stand at 5'5" She teases you and try's to make your life as uncomfortable as possible.

Then there is, April. She is 16 and one of the popular girls of the high school. Her figure is that of her mother's. But, stands a few inches shorter. She usually keeps her blond hair in a pony tail.

As you finish getting ready, you wonder how you got into this mess. Your mother passed away when you were 9, and your father was extremely grief stricken. So one day he gone to a bar and that is where he met Hannah. They hit it off after that and got engaged in about a year. Your father then started having to work abroad. Making it where you only get to see him at Christmas. You sigh as you got finished getting dressed and head down stairs.

"There you are took you long enough." Hannah says as she eats. "You best start heading to school now or you would be late. Also when you get back I expect you to get all the choirs done before bed tonight." She adds without even looking at you.

"Alright, i will." You say heading out the door. As you head to school, you notice something unusual. It is in the brush up ahead and it is glowing a blueish color. As you dicide to get closer you see it is coming from a rock small enough to be held in your hand. Being a 14 year old, you don't see why picking it up is probably a bad idea. As you pick it up the glow starts to fade from it. As if it's power is transfering to you. You look at it and it ain't glowing no more. So you toss it further in the brush, and head to school.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shaman (UN: shaman1863 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226710-The-dude-that-shrinks-Women/cid/2867811-14-year-old-middle-school-age