*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How did it happen?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227516-Shrunk-at-work/cid/2873161-How-did-it-happen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2227516
Can you survive?
Chapter #1

How did it happen?

    by: zerozero
You clocked in for your 6 in the morning shift at the fast food donut shop you were working at for some extra cash to help with school textbooks. You really didn't want to be there, but the money and tips were pretty good. Also the company while working wasn't bad either.

There was your boss Amy, 30 years old about 5'7" brown hair and brown eyes she had an average body with a little bit of a gut but nothing crazy. She was pretty, and also a pretty great boss, being nice and genuine for the most part. Sometimes she would get a bit angry but she usually was playful and kind though she does go out and smoke quite a few cigs.

Then there was a young latin American girl named Alejandra who was around your age, she seemed about 5'6" with a nice ass, jet black hair and tan skin. She was pretty nice and sassy, though you hadn't gotten to talk to her that much, you knew she was going to school for nursing.

Then there was 18 year old high school senior Bella. She was as feisty as she was pretty, with light brown hair tied back in a pony tail and piercing blu eyes with beautiful lips and perfect cheek bones, she was also equipped with a smoking hot body. you and her would playfully bicker and make each other do work but you at least felt like it was all in good fun.

There was also supposed to be a new girl in today...

It seemed it was just you and the girls today, so how did it happen?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zerozero (UN: bwethe20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zerozero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227516-Shrunk-at-work/cid/2873161-How-did-it-happen