*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Carly
  2. Someone else shrunk you
  3. Before we begin...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228076-A-Giantess-Shrink-Story/cid/2877687-Carly
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2228076
You shrink to an inch tall and you have to survive or have fun!
This choice: Carly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Carly

    by: some guy
Carly had asked you to come over. She said she needed help with a project and as her best friend you’re always there for her. You get there and she greets you at the door with black leggings and a revealing white tank top with socks on. I followed her up to her room, and she closed the door behind her.
“So what’s this project you were telling me about?” I asked
“Well, it’s really more an adventure. For you.” Carly giggled. I looked at her confused. “Don’t worry, you’ll know what I mean soon.” She finished seductively. She walked over to her bed and grabbed an odd looking gun. She pointed at you and gave you a wave. You saw a bright light and then you felt dizzy. When you came to you were on the cold ground, and you looked around and Carly’s room was so much bigger! You heard a laugh boom from above you. You turned around and the burnette giantess towered over you. You were truely a bug at your best friends feet.
“WOW YOU MUST BE AT LEAST AN INCH TALL NOW! MAYBE EVEN SMALLER!” Carly boomed
“W-why did you shrink me?!” I screamed
“SO WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN! THINK OF ALL THE THINGS WE CAN DO! BESIDES, ISN’T THIS KIND OF HOT FOR YOU?” Carly teased down at you as she twisted her feet. “SO LITTLE BOY, WHAT SHOULD WE DO FIRST?”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cat and Mouse

*Noteb*
2. Hide and Seek

*Noteb*
3. Climb Carly

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 some guy (UN: justsomeguy11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tiny Man has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228076-A-Giantess-Shrink-Story/cid/2877687-Carly