*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. So it Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228485-My-Sister-got-a-Package/cid/2880844-So-it-Begins
by Pin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2228485
You are John. You're finally having sex but something BIG happens that you'd never expect.
Chapter #1

So it Begins

    by: Pin
         As you closed the door, waving goodbye to your parents you couldn't help but imagine what an entire weekend with Monica would be like. Holding hands, watching movies on the couch, cuddling, kissing, making out...damn you were ready for everything. As your parents finally pulled out of the driveway you stopped waving and walked away from the window and into the living room where your sister and girlfriend were waiting. Looking between the two of them you thought of a good way to start off the best weekend of your young life.

"We are now parent free for the next 48 hours. First thing's first, Jenny, your bedtime is still nine o'clock. Monica, We should go to sleep shortly afterward because we are technically babysitting this weekend. We'll have to be awake to take care of my sister. Mom and Dad laid out what our meals should be for the weekend and there's plenty of food here to make our own if we don't like the suggestions. So what's first? Maybe we could watch a movie, play outside, maybe you could play dolls while we watch a T.V. show?"

"I don't wanna play dolls right now. Can we watch a superhero movie?" Your sister responded.

         As much as you hated the first activity being inclusive of your sister you were very happy that she had taken a liking to the superhero genre. Her favorite hero was Aquaman and, lame as he was, she loved fish and wanted to talk to them like he could. You also loved superhero movies so you agreed and decided to pick one of the older animated Aquaman movies in the hopes that if she got what she wanted now you'd be able to convince her to leave you alone later. Plus you weren't the most invested in the animated DC stuff so that would give you ample opportunity to focus on Monica.

"I didn't know you liked Aquaman, John. I've always liked him, I'd love to be able to breath and live underwater." Monica said.

"Aquaman is my favorite!" Chirped Jenny. "John likes Spider-man the most."

"Spider-man is pretty okay." Monica replied.

"Okay? Wouldn't it be awesome to zip around New York wherever you want swinging from building to building. Plus your spider sense makes it so no one can sneak up on you. Also he's go the coolest super suit." You blurted.

"Sure. Why don't you just come sit over here and enjoy the movie with us." Monica patted the seat next to her for you to sit on.

         Before the movie started you stealthily turned the light off and the curtains were drawn previous to that. Then sitting next to Monica you wrapped one arm around her and took her hand in yours with the other. About fifteen minutes into the movie you scooted a little closer and kissed her on the cheek to which she responded by getting closer to you. Your sister was on the other seat with her eyes glued to the screen. You then began to nuzzle Monica's neck. To your surprise though she patted your hand and scooted away slightly.

"Not right now, this is one of my favorite movies. We'll have time for that later." Monica then kissed you on the nose and laid her head on your shoulder.

"Can we have some popcorn?" Your sister asked.

"That does sound good, honey." Monica said.

         You were already going to get popcorn for your sister but hearing your girlfriend using pet names basically guaranteed nothing would stop you from getting that popcorn. You really didn't mind missing a few minutes of the movie so you stayed over by the microwave still enchanted by having your girlfriend staying the night in your home. It wasn't until the microwave beeped that you snapped out of your daze and poured the bowls. arriving back in the living room you were surprised to see that Jenny had migrated closer to Monica and was resting her head on her.

"Why'd you move further from the screen, Jenny?" You puzzled.

"I was feeling kind of cold so I moved closer to Monica." She answered.

"You could've just asked for a blanket."

"Yeah but I didn't want you to miss any more of the movie. It's really good."

         You passed the smaller of the two bowls to your sister and held the larger one to share with your girlfriend. Throughout the rest of the movie you would hod Monica's hand while feeding her popcorn. She did the cutest thing where she would kiss you finger as she took the piece from your hand, damn she was heart melting. By the time the movie had ended it was nearly 8:30. You sent your sister up to brush her teeth and told her to get ready for bed. You told her that you and Monica would be getting ready for bed too and that you would tuck her in at nine.

         This night was about to get good.

You have the following choices:

1. Getting Ready for Bed

2. We Need to Shower

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

4. Add Your Fetish Here

*Noteb*
5. Anything Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pin (UN: thatguy11002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228485-My-Sister-got-a-Package/cid/2880844-So-it-Begins