*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228785-Home-Alone/cid/2881602-Better-for-her-worse-for-everyone-else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2228785
A family shrinks unbeknownst to the daughter
This choice: Sam opened the back door feeling better  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Better for her, worse for everyone else

    by: CrimsonDRAGO90
"Dad I'm feeling better" Sam said as she walked outside but didn't see anyone "where'd everyone go? Weird" she walked out and looked around, the back yard was a mess food and paper plates were everywhere, it was like everyone just dropped what they were holding and left. As she turned to walk back inside she stopped and noticed the grill was still on "Dad never leaves this on what's going on" Sam said to herself as she turned it off and headed back inside.
On the ground you and your wife were calling for people when the back door suddenly opened and your giantess of a daughter walked out completely unaware of you and almost crushed you as she walked past to turn your grill off. As she turned to walk back inside you and your wife...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ran to avoid getting crushed

*Noteb*
2. Decided to hitch a ride on her foot

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CrimsonDRAGO90 (UN: crayfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CrimsonDRAGO90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228785-Home-Alone/cid/2881602-Better-for-her-worse-for-everyone-else