*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Grouped together
  2. Raining
  3. BBQ turned bad
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228785-Home-Alone/cid/2890758-Grouped-together
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2228785
A family shrinks unbeknownst to the daughter
This choice: You make it with no problems  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Grouped together

    by: CrimsonDRAGO90
The two of you make it over to the group with no interuptions. When you arrive you notice that it's your nieghbor Bill and his son Steve and your other neighbor Frank. You hear them talking about what happened as they notice you.
"Derek what the heck happened to use?" Bill asked.
"I don't know we were just suddenly tiny like this" Derek said as he motioned to Susan.
"What are we going to do?" Frank said as he kicked at the floor in frustration.
"I think we should try and find everyone and meet up somewhere" Bill said as he looked around for more people "only question is where should we meet up"
"I think somewhere downstairs will be easier since most of them should've been down here when it happened." Derek said
"Ya we'll meet under the couch it seems safe under there until we figure stuff out" Bill said as he pointed to the couch sitting in the livingroom.
"Alright me and susan will head upstairs you three check down here and outside"
"I'll check outside less people out in that rain the better" Frank said as he made his way to the door.
"Alright we'll start directing people to the couch" Bill said as him and Steve walked off. Derek and susan walked to the stairs and started their long journey up them, as they were climbing Derek was thankful his wife convinced him to get carpeted stairs instead of the hardwood ones. As they made it to the top 30 minutes later they started ushering anyone they say to the couch. They came to the split between the different rooms of the upstairs floor. On the left there was the master room amd the upstairs bathroom and on the right was Sam's and Taylor's rooms.

Which room do they check

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Left rooms

2. Right rooms

*Noteb*
3. Switch to Bill or Franks search

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CrimsonDRAGO90 (UN: crayfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CrimsonDRAGO90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228785-Home-Alone/cid/2890758-Grouped-together