*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229271-Your-BIG-Dream-Come-True/cid/3068517-Your-girlfriend-Denise
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2229271
All is nice and calm until something size related happens intentional or unintentional
This choice: Your girlfriend Denise  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your girlfriend Denise

    by: Blood Shot 416
Sally: https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/cheerf... Age: 10 height: 4ft (122 cm)

Mike then begins to text his girlfriend Denise he has not seen her in days to might as well pay her a visit. Once sent Mike gets a message back "My mom is out though I still willing to hang." Mike gets up and make his way there.

As he make it to the door he gives it a solid knock the he hears a shrill voice say "I got it!" then he hears fast footsteps make it to the door. As it opens he welcomed by Denise's younger sister Sally, shes the same age as his youngest sister and they do hang out time to time but he.

"Hows it going Sally." Mike replies

"Its doing well Denise is in her room." She replies, as Mike makes it to Denise's room Sally gives a wave and walks to her room Mike aways founder her nices though very clingy at times Mike just thinks she has a little crush on him but, he doesn't seem to mind he finds it rather cute.

Mike makes it to Denise's room and as he opens it he is welcomed by his girlfriend she gets up from her bed and gives Mike a hug and a kiss. "So what brings you here" She says.

"You know I was in the neighborhood. Naa just joking I just wanted to see you haven't cought up in some time." Mike jokes and Denise's finds it indearing

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Denise has something to show Mike

*Noteb*
2. Denise and Mike go out some where

*Noteb*
3. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blood Shot 416 (UN: bloodshot416 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blood Shot 416 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229271-Your-BIG-Dream-Come-True/cid/3068517-Your-girlfriend-Denise