*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The puny humans
  2. Mega Sized Earth!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229282-Mega-Sized-Earth/cid/2885067-The-puny-humans
by Gaturm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2229282
In a world ruled by gigantic anthros, the minuscule humans must navigate everyday life.
This choice: The puny humans  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The puny humans

    by: Gaturm
Humans are at the bottom run of this world. In many places, they aren't even recognized as people. And even in the better places, every day is a fight for survival, since all it takes is a misplaced footstep of a saurian to annihilate a human.
They never became larger than two inches tall, which makes them puny even compared to the smaller anthros. Nonetheless, humans are remarkably resilient, trying their hardest to make the best of their situation.

Jessica Goldstein
Jessica has been lucky for a long time. She was born in the country of Caspidia, maybe the best place for humans in the world, since the government actually recognizes their rights. She has also been born into a fairly affluent family and got an at least passable education. The tiny, slim brunette has just graduated college, majoring in finances, and is ready to take on the next chapter of her life! The famous banking mogul Carla Nosova has offered her an internship as her personal assitant! Jessica always idolized the massive brontosaur, for she never lost her compassion even in the most cutthroat of places, the banking world.
Tomorrow, she will start her new life as the personal assistant of one of the most powerful people on the planet... but navigating that world at her size will probably be a challenge.

Hal Reeve
Hal lived his entire life on the street. In his country, humans are seen as pests, and he has to experience every time a saurian sees him. He has been nearly crushed more times than he can remember and has seen many friends perish under the soles of the dominating titants that rule the world.
All his suffering has hardened him, and by now he knows the ins and outs of hiding and stealing from the massive lizards. Still, life is tough. Food is running low, and he needs to go get more. Thankfully, he has already scoped out the house of a good target. A massive, red T-Rex who seems oblivious enough that it should be easy to steal from her pantry...
Of course, things can always go wrong...

Ruth Hayter
Ruth may as well have won the lottery. After growing up in poverty, being seen as a second class citizen, and only barely getting through school, she was notified that she has been chosen for an experimental program: the "Coexistence-Project!" An experiment, that aims to bring humans, anthros, and saurians closer together by making live together for a few months.
Excited, Ruth is packing her bags... and makes her way with countless others to the home of one Roxa Smith, a Giganotosaurus! Hopefully, all will go well...

Ern Vance
Ern is a worker in one of Alexis Carnal's factories. The work is grueling, often exceeding 12-hour shifts. Still, he has through hard work - or more likely, sheer luck - come into good standing with his supervisor, a gigantic, 9' tall raptor woman called Lisa. Their relationship isn't exactly friendly, since Ern knows she could, and would, crush him should she have a reason. But for now, Lisa likes to make more use of his stamina... which means he often goes home with her after his shift is over.
Still, its not all bad. Even though he is her de facto slave, she gives him favourable treatment at work, giving him more food and money, as well as being easy on him with taking breaks. Things most of his colleagues would kill for.
But all that might come to an end. Tomorrow, Alexis Carnal herself will inspect the factory. She is well know for taking the hardest workers for herself, and there is no way in hell Lisa would speak up for Ern, should she decide to want him...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gaturm (UN: garth11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaturm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229282-Mega-Sized-Earth/cid/2885067-The-puny-humans