*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229282-Mega-Sized-Earth/cid/2885732-The-slightly-larger-mammalian-anthros
by Gaturm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2229282
In a world ruled by gigantic anthros, the minuscule humans must navigate everyday life.
This choice: The slightly larger mammalian anthros  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The slightly larger mammalian anthros

    by: Absolfusion
Between the Brobdingnagian, sometimes hulking mass of the saurians and the comparatively tiny humans, there is a third class that fills the extreme gap in sizes and forms the middle tier of the global hierarchy that sits above humanity.

These are the non-human mammals that wound up being subjugated by the dinosaurs and put under their rule. These are their stories:

Colleen Flaherty: A cheerful, upbeat, Border Collie morph standing at about 3' tall, pet to a loving saurian owner, and has a couple of human pets of her own to keep her company while her owner is away.

Missy Owens : A mouse morph not that much bigger than a human but still outsizing them by a good four inches, Lives in the house of a saurian and has a habit of collecting humans and dragging them to her nest for her own personal "uses".

Chalene Graham: A stray tabby cat morph living out on the street who often either has to rely on scraps or hunt to survive. Loves humans and refuses to harm them, often allowing them to ride around in her fur and curling around them for warmth when the weather gets cold. Very sweet and gentle personality.

Angela Rydell: A flying fox morph from one of the "free cities" where saurians, humans, and mammals live in harmony sent to investigate the state of how humans and mammals are being treated in the city and then report back to her superiors. She's accompanied by her human husband Matthew.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go with Colleen

2. Go with Missy

*Noteb*
3. Go with Charlene

*Noteb*
4. Go with Angela

*Noteb*
5. More options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Absolfusion (UN: absolfusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaturm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229282-Mega-Sized-Earth/cid/2885732-The-slightly-larger-mammalian-anthros