*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mark and Jimmy
  2. Species
  3. Gender
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229417-Saurian-World/cid/2886395-Mark-and-Jimmy
by Gaturm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2229417
In this world, scalie anthros and humans coexist.
This choice: Human  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mark and Jimmy

    by: Gaturm
Mark Miller
Mark isn't a very special guy. He's been to college, though he changed his major three times, finally settling on literature after his pursuits in biology, philosophy, and engineering had all been fruitless. It suits him just fine, and currently he is attempting to become a teacher.
His looks match his relaxed nature. He isn't very muscular, though still fit. His brown hair is kept short but still somehow always messy. During everyday life, he prefers walking around in jeans and bad shirts.
Mark lives together with his girlfriend Brenda in a downtown apartment, though she pays the lion's share of the rent since her position at the university is very well paid. They met at the start of college and immediately fell for each other. Though he has to endure some mocking comments from his friends - that he serves more as a teddy bear than a boyfriend - it is the perfect relationship. He loves Brenda with all of his heart... and since their third anniversary is coming up, he will soon have a great opportunity to show his girlfriend just how much she means to him.

Jim Schmidt
Jim - or Jimmy, as he insists to be called - works at a moving company specializing in serving customers of a larger variety. Mostly brontos and dragons. He is one of the very few humans that work there, since ordinarily, no human could keep up with a saurian while lifting that much weight. However, not only is Jimmy absolutely fitness obsessed, his true strength lies more in logistics. He manages drivers, lifters, warehouses, and so on. Through his work, the company could even transcend the confines of the city, now offering moves across the whole country.
Most of his coworkers are some flavor of saurian. T-rexes, brontos, even some stegosauruses. Its an even split between the genders, though that doesn't matter much to Jimmy. Whether male or female, he likes everyone.
He is usually clad in white overalls when he is actually working with the others. If he is just in his office or at home, he prefers sweatpants and t-shirts.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Follow Mark!

*Noteb*
2. Follow Jimmy!

*Noteb*
3. Someone else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gaturm (UN: garth11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaturm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229417-Saurian-World/cid/2886395-Mark-and-Jimmy