*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Louise
  2. school
  3. in the beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229986-Jason-and-the-potion-of-change/cid/2888757-Louise
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2229986
A man named James creates a potion that when sprayed on someonr changes their body
This choice: Louise  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Louise

    by: Benmd95
I know Louise she is a rival but she is lonely if she wasn't so bland I might date her. Now how to get her. Well trial by fire here she comes. Hello Jason how are you did you do well on your test? Good hey I made a new bug repellent for a science project care to help me test it? You owe me for last time. Ok Jason I do owe you one ok just be quick. Jason sprays Louise. She then zones out. It looks like it worked said Jason. Now grow bigger tits curvier ass and hips also longer black hair. After a second you noticed her boobs grow slightly and other changes start to slowly happen. Must take time Jason said. Louise then snaps out of it. Ok I helped you are we good? Hang on Louise wanna go on a date with me tonight? Really a pity date with you Jason? Why not at least I will get a good meal. Where to? Good question Jason thinks to himself I could do something basic but she would continue to wear the ugly clothes. Maybe a nice place so she can wear a nice dress. Maybe the beach so she could wear a swimsuit. Let's go with..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. basic restaurant

2. fancy dinner

*Noteb*
3. beach

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Benmd95 (UN: benmd95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Benmd95 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229986-Jason-and-the-potion-of-change/cid/2888757-Louise