*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Perry Paxton, the Prey
  2. The Curse Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231015-The-Vore-Magnet-Curse/cid/2895683-Perry-Paxton-the-Prey
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2231015
A person receives a curse that makes them a magnet for vore-related situations.
This choice: A young man receives the prey variant.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Perry Paxton, the Prey

    by: TomSketchit
Perry Paxton was a young man, 17 years old, living with his family. He was a fairly average boy with an average suburban life. A loving, if a bit overly controlling, mother, a stern yet caring father, and two sisters, one older at 19 and one younger at 16. Naturally, there was a family dog as well, sweet old Bella, a cheerful Border Collie.

His school life was nothing special either. A handful of friends, including one girlfriend, that he enjoyed the company of and spent time with regularly. All in all, he had a normal, boring life.

A life that was about to be shaken up. This day when he woke up, same as any other day, poor Perry was unaware of the fact that he had been cursed by some unseen force. He wouldn't feel any different as he went about his day. Things wouldn't be any different than normal, not until one certain thing happened to kickstart his new life...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231015-The-Vore-Magnet-Curse/cid/2895683-Perry-Paxton-the-Prey