*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231015-The-Vore-Magnet-Curse/cid/2896935-Teachers-concern
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2231015
A person receives a curse that makes them a magnet for vore-related situations.
This choice: Paula confesses it to a teacher worried about how distracted she seemed.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Teacher’s concern

    by: Dragos Drakkar the Dragon Lich
Paula wandered through her day, only a dim awareness of where she was or what was going on around her. It wasn’t until she heard “Paula, remain after class,” that she snapped out of her fugue state. She started to protest about getting to her next class, but her voice died off as the teacher added, “I’ll give you a pass, but I want to talk with you before you go.”

Paula slumped back in her chair as the rest of the class filed out. Some of her classmates snickered and glanced back at her with grins, their wonderment about what she had done written across their faces.

After the last people trickled out, Ms. Lee closed the door and perched herself on the desk in front of Paula. “Do you mind if I ask what is wrong, Paula? You seem rather distracted today.”

Paula looked up at the teacher, pondering what she should say. She had always liked Ms. Lee. The youngest teacher in the school, she also took pride in her appearance. This even applied when she had to cover up most of the time for the chemistry demonstrations and experiments. Paula excelled in the class for the most part, and had formed a bit of a friendship with the teacher as well. In the end, Paula decided to blurt out about how food seemed to lose all taste for her and nothing seemed filling for her since that morning. She admitted that she snuck a few extras from the other people’s trays during lunch, but that didn’t do anything to help.

Paula missed it, but an odd look came over Ms. Lee’s face as the young woman recounted her story. She couldn’t miss what came next though.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragos Drakkar the Dragon Lich (UN: mr_j at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231015-The-Vore-Magnet-Curse/cid/2896935-Teachers-concern