*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The ticket
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231779-Scarlett-Beauregarde-interactive/cid/2900411-The-ticket
by Death
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2231779
Scarlett Beauregard is gonna have a ride on the tour
Chapter #1

The ticket

    by: Death
Scarlett was going about her day around the house when her daughter violet runs up to her holding a golden ticket. "look mother, I found one of the 5 golden tickets!" Violet was yelling, "Calm down sweetie, that's great but you're a gum chewer so why did you buy one of the chocolate bars." Scarlett asked Violet. "To see if I could get a ticket." Violet said in a sassy tone and walked off to her room. It had been a while since Scarlett had the chance to be on tv since violet hadn't broken any chewing records of late, so Scarlett told her daughter she'll be the parent going on the tour with her.

Upon arriving at the factory gates with Violet, Scarlett unzipped her tracksuit a little to reveal a little bit of her B-cup cleavage and her bra for the cameras.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Death (UN: shooter243 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Death has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231779-Scarlett-Beauregarde-interactive/cid/2900411-The-ticket