*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231781-Chelseas-Foot-Day/cid/2988516-Put-your-face-into-those-damp-sweaty-sock-and-s
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2231781
Have fun with the feet of Chelsea Feisty Feet!
This choice: Put your face into those damp sweaty sock and sniff  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Put your face into those damp sweaty sock and s...

    by: Danny
you peek over just to make sure she's still asleep you notice she's still sound asleep snoring. As you lower your face closer to her steamy socks you can feel the heat coming off them. you come into contact with her socks they feel a little hard from all the dry sweat but that doesn't kill your fun. The smell is strong enough to knock an entire room out but since you've been with Chelsea for a while you grown used to it. as the cheesy, earthy, salty smell gets more and more intense you cant stop thinking about popping one of her pudgy little toes in your mouth and savoring the flavor.

All these thoughts circling around your head you get a little chaotic with your movements rubbing your face all up and down her feet. You feel her move a bit and your heart stops she doesn't know about your foot fetish and you don't know how to explain yourself if she catches you doing what you're doing.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Danny (UN: dantheman1231 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sean InteractivePaws has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231781-Chelseas-Foot-Day/cid/2988516-Put-your-face-into-those-damp-sweaty-sock-and-s