*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231781-Chelseas-Foot-Day/cid/2988632-Family--Mother-Beth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2231781
Have fun with the feet of Chelsea Feisty Feet!
This choice: Family  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Family / Mother Beth

    by: Unknown
Chelsea's mother Beth has always had a strong thing for other girls feet, ever since she was a young girl, she was facinated by the thought of sucking on other girls toes and it has never went away.

Beth's excitement has been building up for years now for her daughters lovely feet, she would normally lock herself in her bedroom when she was at her breaking point of seeing Chelsea's feet, when that time would come, Beth would masturbate thinking of her daughters feet and every way that she would play with them.

Today Beth had hit her breaking point and today Beth took her fantasy a little more extreme, Beth had imagined sucking Chelsea's beautiful toes but then her thoughts went to Chelsea laying flat on her back on her mothers bed, and she saw herself lowering her own sex directly down on Chelsea's amazing foot and riding it to multiple orgasms.

Beth had gone overboard today and her usual stiffled moans were more like loud words with even louder moans involving Chelsea's name again and again.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sean InteractivePaws has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231781-Chelseas-Foot-Day/cid/2988632-Family--Mother-Beth