*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Timmy Jenkins.
  2. Chester Chooses a Chum
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232075-Chadbury-and-the-Chocolate-Factory/cid/2910686-Timmy-Jenkins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Teen · #2232075
The immensely fat son of billionaire confectionery magnates can have whatever he wants!
This choice: Timmy Jenkins.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Timmy Jenkins.

    by: Shangas
WHUMP!!

"OW!"

"Huh!?"

CRUNCH!!

"My glasses!"

"Oh shit! S-sorry dude!"

Chadbury had waddled into school and was heading to his locker when he slammed into something thin and pale, bowling little Timmy Jenkins right off his feet! His spectacles fell to the ground! As Chadbury struggled to regain his balance, he'd accidentally trodden on them, his 525-pound bulk crushing them to pieces!

"I just got them!" he gasped.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" said Chadbury quickly. He pulled Timmy to his feet, "Oh man!"

"Dad's gonna kill me!"

Chadbury knew that Timothy was exaggerating, but not by much - The Jenkins family was one of Sterlington Academy's charity-cases - intelligent, deserving kids who got into the school on a free scholarship paid for by the school board.

Timmy was exceptionally bright, but also a magnet for bullies. He was also one of Chester's closest friends - the fat kid, and the scrawny geek with glasses naturally stuck together.

"I'll get my dad to buy you a new pair!" said Chadbury, "Sorry dude! Are you OK?"

"I'm fine!" said Timmy, "I have a spare pair in my bag!"

Timmy pulled out his old pair of glasses and carefully fitted them onto his thin, pale face. Like Chadbury, Timmy had blonde hair, although his was lighter, and his skin was paler, his eyes a frigid icy blue.

"Sorry dude!" said Chadbury.

"It's okay!" said Timmy, massaging his elbow where he'd fallen over. "Ow, that stings!"

"I'll get my dad to buy you a new pair!" said Chadbury at once, "Sorry dude!"

"Thanks Chaddy. You're the best!" said Timmy.

The two boys went to their lockers and Chadbury shoved his bag inside and pulled out his books.

"Hey Timmy, uh..." he paused. "Um...y'know school holidays start soon and uh, well my parents are going on a trip to Europe...you wouldn't wanna come with me, would you?"

Timmy laughed, "Dude, I can't go to Europe!"

"No, I mean you'd come as my friend! My guest! We'd pay everything for you!"

"I...But Chad that's gotta be like a million bucks! I can't...I mean..."

"Please? It'd be really cool!"

"Well...yeah but...I...really? Me? You have so many other rich friends you could take!"

"Dude, I'm offering because you're my friend, not because of...whatever!"

"Oh...yeah I...Sorry Chad I didn't mean...I mean...I..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shangas (UN: fruffles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shangas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232075-Chadbury-and-the-Chocolate-Factory/cid/2910686-Timmy-Jenkins