*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You realise you liked that fart
  2. A sweet dream...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232106-Sibling-Rivalry-Revived/cid/2904820-You-realise-you-liked-that-fart
by Jack91
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2232106
This is a revived story that was taken down years ago. Changes have been made.
This choice: You realise you liked that fart  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You realise you liked that fart

    by: Jack91
You went through your day at school constantly thinking about that morning. You couldn't stop replaying how you woke up in your head, thinking about the taste, the smell how your face felt between her cheeks.

At first, you were revolted but as the day went on. You kept thinking about it and thoughts turned from revoltion to being revolted at the idea of what she was doing... then you began thinking of what if scenarios. What if you liked it? How would she react? What would happen?

This isn't the first time you have felt some confusion about her dominating you. You knew it was wrong but it felt so normal now that you were desensitized to any taboo surrounding it. You began thinking of the thrill you got out of the rivalry, was it just the thrill of losing to her? You lost more oft than you won and you always think back on your defeats. Not your victories.

You can't do this anymore. As you replayed the morning again in your head, this time you pulled her ass deeper into your face. You began imagining yourself sniffing deeply and then licking her crack clean. You decided you were going to let her win today but do you pretend you fought back or just surrender?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pretend to be captured

2. Just submit to her as soon as you see her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack91 (UN: jack91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack91 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232106-Sibling-Rivalry-Revived/cid/2904820-You-realise-you-liked-that-fart