*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232598-Slowly-Shrunk-while-Babysitting/cid/2906637--You-should-get-smaller-Shrink-to-4
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2232598
17 year old Jeff gets more than he bargained for when he is hired to babysit!
This choice: " You should get smaller!" (Shrink to 4 foot 8)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

" You should get smaller!" (Shrink to 4...

    by: FyreFrost
" ... You should get smaller!". Becky snaps her fingers and points at you again, and that same tingle goes through your body as you shrink down in front of Becky. She seems to be getting taller but you and her both know it's you that's getting smaller as your head stops just below her shoulders. Becky's large breasts are now directly in front of your eyes and you look above to see her looking down on you with a smile.

"Awww, look how short you are now!", she says, amused that she is bigger than you now. "So cute!". You try and keep eye contact with her but you keep looking down at her busoms, her cleavage is something to behold.

"I bet you regret ever picking on me Jeff! Now you're the short one.... Hey are you paying attention?". You finally realize Becky is talking to you and you avert your gaze from her chest and look up at the taller teen.

"Sorry Becky, er, what were you saying?". Becky giggles.

"Jeff you little perv, were you just staring at my boobs?", she asks. You blush with embarrassment and try to apologize.

"Uhh, sorry Becky I didn't mean to....", Becky cuts you off by laughing out loud.

"Awww, it's ok short stuff. I understand!", she says. "I guess I do have some pretty big boobies huh? Come here and give me a hug!", Becky pulls you in for a firm embrace as your face gets pressed into her chest. You can feel her large tits in her bra squishing your puny head, you love her smothering! Being this tall doesn't seem so bad! She lets you go as she takes a step back, readjusting her shirt and tugging on her bra.

"Don't they feel nice and warm?" You must like this since you're not complaining anyway", Becky says with a grin. " I'm the one who will be in charge of you this weekend by the looks of it! Would you like to see more?". You nervously nod your head, not wanting to cause any more problems with Becky and her mysterious shrinking power. She giggles and pulls off her white shirt to expose her huge tits cradled in her cute pink bra. Still being a horny teenage boy, you find yourself getting aroused at the sight of her big boobs. Becky playfully leans forward and squeezes her breasts into your face. Her flesh feels warm and inviting against your head as you get pulled in by her for yet another hug.

"This is so fun Jeff!", she says, reaching down with her hands. "Your clothes are getting baggy on you and wait are you..." Her left hand has found your hard on as she giggles and grabs your shaft and gently begins to stroke it,"... you are hard for me haha! I learned about this in health class.It's okay little guy, I got you covered!".

"Becky ,wait please!" , But it's too late. Becky unzips your pants as they fall to your ankles and she reaches into your boxers and gets a firm grip on your penis as she playfully strokes it.

"Well shrimp since you're so aroused by me now, just wait for my next trick!", Becky says, snapping her fingers with her right hand and points her finger at you. How small will you shrink?

You have the following choices:

1. 3 foot 5

*Noteb*
2. ???

*Noteb*
3. ????

*Noteb*
4. ?????

*Noteb*
5. ???????

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FyreFrost (UN: fyrefrost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FyreFrost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232598-Slowly-Shrunk-while-Babysitting/cid/2906637--You-should-get-smaller-Shrink-to-4