*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Liv's revenge
  2. Maddie rapes liv
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232617-Futa-rape-sister/cid/3090207-Livs-revenge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2232617
A story where maddie Rooney has a cock and forces liv to fuck her
This choice: Liv's Revenge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Liv's revenge

    by: SuperStar1
Liv wakes up on her stomach and feels something slamming into her butt cheeks then hears maddie "good morning liv sleep well" maddie woke up before liv and decided to get a early start on sex "maddie you just can't have sex with me while I'm sleeping" liv said trying to get on her hands and knees but maddie kept pushing her back down. Maddie then pulls out of liv's pussy and sticks her cock in liv's ass "owww hey a little warning maybe before you decide to go and anal me" just then liv feels maddie cum inside her butt then pulls out and flips liv over and sits on her letting her cock rest and Oz out some cum on her stomach maddie then decides to lie down on liv and move a little so that their breasts are squishing together "okay I'll admit it this is kind of nice just lying here" liv said just then liv and maddie's mom walks in and sees her two daughters lying naked on the bed together "umm hi mommy" liv said nervously maddie looks up at Karen amd says "want to join us mommy" Karen then closes the door amd locks it then gets undress and reveals her 9 inch cock and walks up to her girls "which hole do you want mommy" maddie said Karen looks at liv then at maddie " I want you're butt hole maddie" "WHAT no I don't get anal" Karen the grabbed maddie arm and in one quick motion pinned maddie to stomach "please mommy don't anal me I've ever done" Karen ignore her daughter's cries and got her cock all hard and put the tip at maddie's entrance and started to push her cock into maddie's butt hole causing her to whimper.

As soon as the tip started going in maddie started to squirm and try to get away realizing her mother was really going though with it Karen told liv to help her hold down her sister and liv was happy to after maddie done so much to her "this is pay back to having sex with me and cumming in me" liv said Karen now forcing more of her cock inside maddie's ass making it stretch "how's it feel maddie getting you're butt hole stretched by mommy's cock" liv asked maddie "it hurts please stop" Karen again ignores maddie and decides to push the rest of it in her maddie screams at the top of her lungs Karen then starts to go in and out making sure to almost pull fully out then go all the way back in she does this very quickly pounding her daughter's butt making sure to hear her hips smack into maddie's butt cheeks. Karen pulls fully out and has liv help her flip maddie over so that she is on her back Karen then shoves her cock back in maddie's butt. Liv then gets an idea and sits on maddie's face and tells her to start licking, liv then feels the need to poop and whispers into her mom's ear Karen then pulls out of maddie and goes to her head and forces her to keep her mouth open "what are you doing" maddie tries to say as she sees liv put her ass near her mouth then maddie looks at liv butt hole and sees something coming out of it. Maddie now realizing what liv is about to do starts to squirm so liv sit down on maddie's face again making sure her butt hole is right above maddie mouth and helps holds her down few seconds later "here it comes maddie eat up" liv says as she starts pooping down maddie's throat while maddie starts coughing and gagging on the poop.

When liv was done pooping she quickly got off and help Karen making sure maddie eat all the poop. When maddie was done being forced to eat the poop and tears roll down her face she bagged her sister and mother "please no more that was so disgusting" liv and Karen looked at one another and said "nah you're torture isn't over yet" Karen then made maddie turn around and shoved her cock down maddie's throat liv went and grabbed the strap on from underneath her bed and put it on and got behind maddie and shoved it up her butt. "So mommy what else should we do to her" liv asked still pounding maddie's butt "I'm not sure but I think she needs another helping of poop" maddie heard that and really started to squirm and struggle "no no sweetie your not going anywhere till you eat" as soon as liv and Karen pulled out maddie tried to make a run for it not wanting more poop down her throat but Karen quickly grabbed her daughter's hair and pulled her back Karen then grabbed maddie's cock and started to jerk it then looked at liv and said "go take some of you're special pills sweetie" liv then ran off to go take some maddie then asked "what pills" Karen looked at her and said "I'll see" liv came running back Karen asked how many did you take sweetie liv held up her hand with five fingers "oh boy we better get maddie in position then" Karen said moving maddie on her back keeping her head still "wait what do this pills do for her or to her" maddie asked panicked "the pills I took make me poop and have some what diarrhea so here it comes" liv said as she put her butt right above maddie's face again "no please I'm begging I won't be able to eat that much" maddie said and with that Karen forced maddie's mouth open and liv place her butt right on maddie's face making sure her he was directly above "here...it...comes..."liv said in between groans then a fart came out and followed shortly by mushy poop that went right into maddie's mouth. It was to much and some of it was pouring out of the sides of maddie's mouth and face giving maddie a poop covered face live realizing that she still has lots moves down maddie's body to her chest and poops all over her breasts and stomach ("eww so gross and warm I can feel it all over me wait she's not to what I think she's gonna do") just then maddie feels liv put her cock up her butt while pooping the last bit out ("that feels so gross now my cock gonna be covered in poop to") maddie said in her thoughts then she feels liv's hands moving around the mushy poop all very her "liv please stop its gross enough" liv then moves closer to maddie's ear and whispers "it's only the start liv then grabs a clump of poop and puts in near maddie's butt hole then starts to finger her at this point maddie was able to finish eating the poop "please stop I promise not to have sex with you without you're permission" maddie said liv then got close to maddie face amd said "mmm no not done yet" liv then maddie make out with her while still on her cock "now we're gonna do this everyday day where I cover you in my poop and ride you"

Maddie: "please no anything but that"

Liv: "okay how about you let me dominate you from now on I'll be you're master and your the slave git it pet"

"Yes please just c stop with the poop" maddie begged good. Liv got off maddie's cock and Karen let her go "now my little slave go take a shower then Corrigan back to me got it" maddie nodded and ran to the shower and turned it on. "Yes finally I don't have to worry about her having random sex with me anymore" Karen smiles kisses her daughter on the cheek and leaves. Liv takes off all the bed sheets and throws them out and puts new ones on the bed then goes to a different bathroom to take a shower.

What will liv make amddie do frist

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. readers choice

*Noteb*
2. readers choice

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice

*Noteb*
4. Readers choice

*Noteb*
5. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SuperStar1 (UN: superstar1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SuperStar1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232617-Futa-rape-sister/cid/3090207-Livs-revenge