*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maddison (F/20)
  2. Choose Gender
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232841-Media-Port-A-Multimedia-Possession-Tale/cid/2906953-Maddison-F20
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2232841
Possess the characters of your favorite amines, shows, movies, video games, etc!
This choice: Maddison (F/20)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Maddison (F/20)

    by: yolo man
It is a warm Saturday morning, the birds are chriping and doing bird things. You are standing at your desk in default pose waiting for the story to begin. ;) sitting at your desk helplessly browsing your steam library.

*Knock Knock*

You didn't remember ordering anything. Upon opening the door, the hazy memory returns to you. A late-night, drunken purchase made sometime last week. Granted, it wasn't too expensive or anything, but it's always risky ordering anything past the third page of results on Amazon. You certainly didn't even expect anything to arrive this soon (or at all), even in the near-blackout state you were in when ordering.

"Oh yeah...", you laugh to yourself, picking up the small, bubblewrap bag. You return to your room, having already disgarded the packaging material. What was left was looked like a standard, storage flashdrive— no box or any kind of branding to be seen. Better use a virtual OS and scan this for anything sus, you thought to yourself.

You boot into a virtual system, and 15 minutes later... nothing. It's clean. Not a total waste so far, you think. You reboot your system and try using your new device regularly.

You open the files, and you see:

You have the following choices:

1. readme.txt (Device Functions Explained)

2. MediaPort.exe (Begin Story)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yolo man (UN: dtk84934 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
yolo man has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232841-Media-Port-A-Multimedia-Possession-Tale/cid/2906953-Maddison-F20