*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Takeru Iida, Shrinking Hero
  2. Reader's Choice
  3. Tenya Iida
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233111-My-Macro-Academia/cid/2909535-Takeru-Iida-Shrinking-Hero
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2233111
MHA Size Antics!
This choice: An OC shrinks around Iida  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Takeru Iida, Shrinking Hero

    by: creator9
It was a day of excitement and activity in the city of Musutafu, many T.Vs were tuned into the event of the day. U.A's sports festival was in full swing as the student body was competing for the top of the competitions. Right now, the screens of the citizens were shown the battles between each student, clashing with their respective quirks.

In this universe the flow of the fabric was a little...different. Certain things in time, or appearances may have shifted. One of them were the addition of members to families and groups. Such is the case with the lad standing in the battle ring waiting for his match now...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku hummed as he looked over the various notes he had taken so far. He described the victory of Tokoyami and the nature of Shinsou's quirk, now he just had to wait for the next duo to fome out in battle.

Besides the greenette, his friend Uraraka was tapping her fingers as she thought of her future match with the explosion user of their class. The brunette looked over at her mumbling friend with a sweatdrop, before she could snap him out, Uraraka noticed her other friend focusing on the field.

"Iida is everything alright?", the glasses boy blinked out of his focus, he saw Izuku snap out of his mumbling to look at him as well. "Ah apologizes were you saying something?"

"Oh no you just seem kinda into the match before it started.", the brunette said waving her hands.

Adjusting his glasses, Iida smiled slightly. "Yes well.. the next match actually has my brother participating.", nearby Denki blinked as he leaned over. "Wait your bro's a pro hero right, why he be fighting?"

The three blinked, Iida shook his head. "Oh no Tensei isn't fighting! It seems i never told you of my other brother, he attends class 1-C. His name is Takeru."

"He's my younger brother by a year, due to his scores he was able to move up to my grade. Though this is the first time we aren't in the same class...", the bluenette finished in a sad tone.

Izuku smiled. "He sounds really cool, maybe after his match could we meet him?",Uraraka nodded eagerly in agreement. "Yeah i bet he's a great leader just like you!"

Iida smiled. "Thank you both, i would like for him to make more friends as well so I'd be happy to introduce you."

Suddenly the loud voice of the announcer Present Mic began to boom the introductions. "Up next in our thrilling set of matches is two rising heroes from class 1-C!"

"A part of the well known hero family, it's Takeru Iida!"

Entering the ring was a boy with a toned tall frame, he had layered blue hair with a small ponytail tail. Takeru eagerly grinned as he took his spot for the match.

"He makes his words his weapons, it's Manga Fukidashi!", the student with the speech bubble head walked up, giving a friendly wave to his opponent. "Hey there, don't go easy on me ok?"

Takeru nodded, shifting his feet. "Same it's not a true match otherwise. I've got people i care about watching me and i need to show how far I've come."

Iida focused on the match, he had faith in his brother. Especially with the quirk he had to work with. Though still, call it his protective brother nature, he did feel worry for Takeru.

"And...START!", the hero shouted, signaling the start of the match.

Takeru took a breath as he sprinted into a charging run, moving quickly across the field. Though it wasn't the super speed like Iida possessed, he didn't have any evidence of having engines.

Seeing his opponent approach, Manga launched a BOOM!, the giant letters projecting forward. Takeru hopped out of the way rolling to the side, as the word exploded against the ground.

However, much to everyone's confusion as the smoke cleared they saw Manga by himself in the ring. Takeru was nowhere in sight as the comic head student looked around everwhere. The spectators began to voice their confusion.

Izuku furiously write down the details shown within just a few seconds. "I-Iida does he have a invisibility quirk like Hagakure? Or...did he teleport?!"

Humming, Iida looked around the field. Though of course he couldn't see anything small at this size. "No it's a little more...complicated then that."

No one could see it, but on the shoulder of Manga was a speck. That speck turned out to be Takeru who nodded before suddenly hopping off. In an instant, the boy popped out of thin air seemingly before before grabbing his opponent and throwing him over his shoulder.

Manga yelped as he was thrown on his back, being thrown out of nowhere! The crowd suddenly went wild at the unexpected turn of events. It was over however, Takeru vanished once again. Just as Manga began to get up his foot rose and he was flung forward and as if being kicked he was launched into the ground.

Up in the booth, Aizawa rubbed his bandaged chin as he looked at the report. "Iida Takeru, he is able to downsize his body to an inch or even a centimeter. At this size he keeps his stamina and strength. He seems to use it accordingly."

The greenette began to write the details down, Uraraka looked in awe at the fight. Iida smiled as he saw the definite outcome. Landing on the ground once more, Manga groaned before promptly passing out.

Takeru sighed as he regrew, looking up he was greeted with the crowd cheering at his victory. Looking around, his eyes found the proud face of his older brother. His lips shook slightly before grinning as he looked up in success.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue 1

*Noteb*
2. Continue 2

*Noteb*
3. Continue 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 creator9 (UN: craft9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233111-My-Macro-Academia/cid/2909535-Takeru-Iida-Shrinking-Hero