*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233111-My-Macro-Academia/cid/2938695-A-Journey-To-The-Anime-Small-Style
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2233111
MHA Size Antics!
This choice: You shrink near him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Journey To The Anime: Small Style

    by: creator9
Your name was Reese a normal guy living a mundane life, your small room was your entire world. Days often went by and you weren't sure if the sun wasn't even up when you awoke from your long slumbers.

Heck you barely left your room to the rest of the apartment, if someone entered they probably assume nobody lived here. After your parents separated you had to adapt to living different places each time of the year. Right now was your dad's time yet he had to go on a buisness trip, leaving you to brood in your cave.

With all the games, anime, manga around you, you'd deny having a lonely feeling in your NEET heart. Unfortunately the lack of another presence often contradicted that.
~~~~~~~~~•~•~~~~~~
You yawned as you layed on your side, the laptop hooked up to the T.V and playing the...damn you lost track. Something episode of season two of My Hero Academia. Being a late watcher of the series you were immediately invested in the thrilling show, enjoying the characters and story.

"Man he broke his finger just to encourage the icicle.", you grinned watching the screen. "Get me a friend like that...well any friend for that matter.", you sighed already making self loathing jokes.

Clicking off the T.V and computer you yawned again. "I really need to catch up, cant use the no spoilers card for long.", you began making a list in your head of all the anime you needed to watch before next season. Just as you were about to lay down you noticed the screen to your laptop click back on.

"Huh?", walking back over, you pressed the power button again. Oddly the screen didn't turn off, and you sore static began to flicker. You looked worried as you began clicking randomly. "Shit don't dont tell me the screen's glitching!"

However this was far more disastrous then a computer issue. The screen itself began to glow and a...wind began circling your room. Sparks danced off the screen in a frency. "W-what the hel-AHH!"

Your screams were cut off as the spark flashed a bright light, after dimming you were no where to be found. All that showed was the summary on your screen of My Hero Academia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A ringing filled your head as you stirred awake, all your senses returning from your unconscious state. Immediately you knew you weren't in your room as there was a bright light. "Am i in the hospital, might me this bed is not supporting me."

Sitting up however proved you were not in a hospital, the light above wasn't just a lamb it was...like a sun. And you weren't on a bed it looked like a wooden floor, stationed next to a wall.

Looking up you suddenly felt shock looking around. This forgein place was giant! The wall before you was a towering blacket and just over you saw a skyscraper height dresser holding...All Might figures? Wait why would you be in a giant room with MHA merch? Did some company make a giant tourist attraction and kidnap you as an unwilling reviewer?

Before further contemplating hit you, faint yet noticable vibration hit the ground. You frantically looked around. "Hey if your here for my input i might recommend not kidnapping people!", you yelled figuring the team behind this would wake up any minute. Yet no one appeared, the vibration grew more heavy and consistent in it's step rhythm?

Suddenly the vibrations stopped and the doorknob to this giant room began to shake. You shook as you clenched your teeth. "N-no way there isn't actually giants right!?"

The door suddenly opened and a strong breeze from the swinging frame followed. You saw a pair of large feet, looking bigger then a house, going higher you saw familiar white and blue sweatpants. Above was a bare and buff torso, sweat dripping from the numerous abs and large pecs. Finally you realized everything as the giant's head was that of Izuku from My Hero Academia!

"N-no what? A giant Izuku, how is this possible!?", you began to think over everything, that freakout glitch, Izuku himself before you. "I got...sucked into the anime!...This is awesome!"

Now that you knew you weren't in some government conspiracy you thought of this scenario. You were in your current favorite anime, sure you were probably an inch but you were in the anime!

"This is so rad, everything looks so cool in person, wait do i have a quirk!?", a million things ran through, though they were halted as Izuku let out a booming sigh.

Izuku smiled as he wipped his muscular arm with a towel. "I'm glad Todoroki invited me to train, he had a lot of exercise to practice!", The greenette chuckled sheepishly as he smelled his strong potent b.o. "I probably should've put on some deodorant hehe."

You took a breath, while being in a anime was cool you still were shrunk. Now you need to think of what to do....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 creator9 (UN: craft9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233111-My-Macro-Academia/cid/2938695-A-Journey-To-The-Anime-Small-Style