*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233111-My-Macro-Academia/cid/2946916-Size-Control
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2233111
MHA Size Antics!
This choice: Izuku sitting on the ground, surrounded by his now tiny students  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Size Control

    by: CountDugula
Once Aizawa got over his shock, he frowned and massaged his temples. "Alright, what's the meaning of this!?" He quickly demanded, silencing the chattering students who were in awe of Midoriya's new size.

"Er..w-well I think it's another quirk...." Midoriya boomed sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. "Wow, I've never heard of anyone with THREE quirks!" Tsu said thoughtfully.

"Yeah, talk about lucky!" Kaminari exclaimed with slight jealousy. "I can't say that I envy you...this new quirk seems quite impractical if you're stuck at that size." Iida analyzed.

As much as Midoriya hated to lie to his beloved classmates and teacher, he knew he'd already spilled the beans to Bakugo and he had made a promise to All-Might. But it was going to get harder to keep One for All on the downlow if he kept gaining quirks randomly.

Aizawa groaned, "Can you at least reverse it?"

"It'll make things difficult...especially since you seem to be even larger than Mt. Lady, if you can't revert back." Yaoyorozu commented with a sweatdrop.

Izuku concentrated, he'd been so wrapped up in his shock and the possibilities of this new quirk that he hadn't really taken the time to try to reverse it.

Soon enough, as everyone watched with anticipation...the greenette began to dwindle back down to his normal height. "Hey! I did it!" Midoriya cheered.

"I gotta say that's a really cool new quirk!" Uraraka cheered. "Grrrgh...some guys have all the luck..." Mineta grumbled.

"Alright, now that that's settled...everyone needs to get back to work!" Aizawa ordered. "Yes, sir!" The students said together as they went back into the call center.

The day went on with no irregularities. Kaminari was called to charge up a tractor, Tsuyu was doing aquatic focused jobs while Shoji was on lifeguard duty to assist her. Mineta as usual was taking the jobs that involved 'saving' pretty girls.

Bakugo was lazing around, not really interested in anything that wasn't combat focused. Kirishima tried to convince him to come along for a job, but of course the hotheaded explosion quirk user refused.

Sato and Sero helped the construction workers who were building more onto the island. A lot of the land hadn't been settled outside of the small town and the homes. The cave that Izuku had entered was one such area that the workers hadn't reached yet.

You have the following choices:

1. Later That Evening, Deku is Sent to Deal with a Villain!

*Noteb*
2. Deku Discusses The New Quirk with Bakugo

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CountDugula (UN: zachy2018 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233111-My-Macro-Academia/cid/2946916-Size-Control