*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233111-My-Macro-Academia/cid/3041749-Someone-Shrinks-Around-Her
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2233111
MHA Size Antics!
This choice: Someone Shrinks Around Her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Someone Shrinks Around Her

    by: TheHornedPine
"Ahahaha! My baby, she's beautiful! Oh, how I want to test you!" Mei Hatsume triumphantly held her latest "baby" above her head. It was a Hero Support item that was intended to make transporting defeated villains easier. How you ask? "My baby will be able to manipulate and compress the volumetric mass of the atomic structure and their bonds of anything the gamma-filtered beam focuses on!" That is to say, it's a shrink-ray. "Oh, how I'd love to test you. But, first, I've gotta write my logs about you. Be back in a jiffy!" She blew a kiss to her baby and barreled through the door.

LATER!

A knock on the door was followed by someone's voice. "Uh... hello? Hatsume?" The broccoli-haired student cracked the door to peak inside, only to find the place empty. "That's weird, usually she never leaves the workshop." Midoriya walked in, looking around, and, ignoring the many, many 'Do Not Touch' signs strewn about the place, had one-too-many close calls with some more... experimental devices. But then set his eyes on the prototype raygun on her work station. "Huh, that's neat."

Picking it up, he observed it closer, twisting and turning it in their hands, before accidentally brushing the hair trigger, causing a sudden, green burst of light to fire out, bouncing off various shiny and metal surfaces, before hitting the young hero in the chest! Falling unconscious, he fell to the floor.

Midoriya woke up to the sound of loud, distant thumping, followed by the excited woosh of a sliding door. "Oh, my baby, I've been waiting so long to try you out!"

He looked up and saw the figure of Mei Hatsume galloping towards him. Only... she looked bigger. Like... a LOT bigger! Jeez, what did that raygun do to him?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He's only a foot tall now!

*Noteb*
2. He's just an inch tall now!

3. He's the same size?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheHornedPine (UN: thehornedpine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233111-My-Macro-Academia/cid/3041749-Someone-Shrinks-Around-Her