*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Unfresh Air
  2. Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233178-Shrunk-at-the-Sleepover/cid/2912538-Unfresh-Air
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2233178
You wake up shrunken at a unknown sleepover.
This choice: Slowly approach them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Unfresh Air

    by: BlackMax
The five girls entered the room. They had some food and drinks, and were chatting casually. It appeared you were in a bedroom, probably the room of one of these girls. You quickly understood : it was a sleepover ! You approached them slowly, they were young, about 11 or 12, but maybe they would help you. You had no choice anyways, because there didn't seem to be any adult nearby. Maybe by catching their attention, you might understand what was happening to you.

The time for you to go the distance they made in a single step was so long. In your hurry, you approached too close of one of these girl's feet. You noticed how she was towering you, and you could barely climb on her toe if you had to. But it was too dangerous, you didn't want to get trampled, so you stayed behind her. Unfortunately, without warning, the girls started to sit down on the tile-floor.

Apparently, Alyssa, an African American girl, very cute, was about to sit on you. You had no time to flee ! She was wearing blue jogger pants and a pink top. You clearly couldn't escape her butt coming down to you and she was about to crush you ! To reduce the impact, there was no choice, you had to put yourself in the middle of her ass cheeks. Done just in time ! But you were flattened anyway. She readjusted her position, and you were stuck closer to her ass.

You couldn't move ! Her fragrance started to invade your lungs, and her body heat made you sweat. You joked at yourself, thinking that if she'd fart, you'd be done. How fate would be cruel for you, though.

Another girl, probably Isabella, farted by accident. Far from being disgusted, the girls laughed and another one started farting. You felt, through Alyssa's jogger pants, her anus twitching and opening. She let out a huge fart on you, releasing an earthy smell and rotten cabbages. That single fart was breathtaking, and its blow pinned you hard on the floor. You tried to wail, but your cries were muffled by her huge butt cheeks.

You started to lack oxygen due to the pressure and the jogger pants that blocked the air. Also, the smell of that fart was still lingering. It burned your mouth. The girls repeated this farting session for a while. Each time Alyssa let one rip, you thought you'd pass out. That little Black girl had no idea you were there, so she let them all out.

After a while, the girls stopped. The sound around you were muffled, but you still understood what they were saying. "Ewww, it stinks !" Alyssa said. "I'll get some febreze in your bathroom, girl !" She added, in a low voice to herself : "... Also, I need to pee." and she started to stand up. Her butt cheeks tightened as she did, and you were caught in them !

As she walked, you were kneaded between her butt cheeks. You couldn't see anything. She didn't seem to feel you down there. She closed a door and you felt like going down: she was lowering her jogger pants, and you were no longer trapped between her cheeks ! You fell on the tiles of the bathroom, as she sat down on the toilet.

You had to think quick, before she finished peeing. You could stay there in the bathroom, alone, waiting for another girl to come and see you ? Or maybe go back in the bedroom by yourself to get help, which would take you a long time, due to your size. Or, you could try going back with her, which means you'd have to climb her jogger pants and try to get her attention, or accompany her back to the bedroom by hanging on her clothes.

What to do ?

You have the following choices:

1. Climb her joggerpants

*Noteb*
2. Stay in the bathroom

*Noteb*
3. Go back by yourself

*Noteb*
4. Hang on her pants

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BlackMax (UN: trencavel11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunkenguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233178-Shrunk-at-the-Sleepover/cid/2912538-Unfresh-Air