*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Louis Miller
  2. Male
  3. Starting Off Strong
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233403-Discovering-Tiny-Females/cid/2911358-Louis-Miller
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2233403
Someone discovers a tiny female somewhere and fun ensues.
This choice: Louis Miller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Louis Miller

    by: Doctor Sizelove
Louis Miller was your average senior citizen. He spent his days mostly lounging around in his chair, playing bingo, and waiting for time to go by.

His days were punctuated by his bland meals, daytime television and sexy nurses who would come to visit him. Louis was a very perverted man. He was married three times with no children and all of them left due to his sleaziness.

But despite this, Louis had come to grips with that at his old age he likely would not be able to have the same sexual pursuits that he had in his life.

However, one day Louis was on a senior citizens trip to the park. Everyone was sort of walking around and minding their own business when Louis saw something in the grass. He got up to investigate and despite his slow speed and aching back, he crouched down to see what it was. To his utter surprise, Louis saw a tiny female scampering around in the grass. He had never seen a person so tiny, and the sight of her gave him an instant hard on.

This tiny person that Louis was spotted was...

You have the following choices:

1. A 10 year old black girl

2. A 13 year old red head girl

*Noteb*
3. A 29 year old blonde woman

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doctor Sizelove (UN: sizelove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doctor Sizelove has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233403-Discovering-Tiny-Females/cid/2911358-Louis-Miller